1. He needed me as unction to soothe his pain.
2. Preparations were being made for administering extreme unction, and the house was full of the bustle and thrill of suspense usual at such moments.
3. Ingratiation is that you show you unction which would make other people feel uncomfortable and feeling.sentencedict.com
4. Narrator: In a corner, a boy is unction reading a thick book.
5. Ingratiation is that you show you unction which would make other people feel uncomfortable and have defensive feeling.
6. Earlier, this was called Extreme Unction.
7. Lay not that flattering unction to your soul.
8. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
9. The part tow deals with the social unction , history and legislation of the definition.
10. He was given extreme unction.
11. Administer the last unction.
12. So I pretended to away and in seeing this, the in unction.
More similar words: function, functional, compunction, and function, dysfunction, malfunction, functionary, conjunction, sanction, extinction, distinction, punctilious, action, enunciation, section, auction, faction, diction, fiction, annunciation, renunciation, deduction, eviction, reduction, election, reaction, fraction, pronunciation, injection, addiction.