Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He rough-hewed a statue out of a block of jade rapidly but then polished it slowly over a long period.
2. It is a rough-hewn carving of a cat's head.
3. He rough-hewed the resolution of the meeting and sent it to the chairman.
4. She's an experienced politician with a rough-hewn style.
5. If the first shape is a series of rough-hewed approximations, the second is a shiny patchwork of beautifully stitched leather cut-outs.
6. But he was no ordinary rough-hewn miner.
7. She traced a pattern over the rough-hewn stone of the sill, while behind her there was no sound of retreating footsteps.
8. The rough-hewn cemetery where his son lies buried.
9. Despite its rough-hewn reputation, the street is not a particularly dangerous spot these days, according to Merrill.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. It began as a rough-hewn two-room house whose top floor could be reached only by an outdoor staircase.
11. But once the land is thus rough-hewn it is shaped by other forces.
12. Ring after ring of rough-hewn stone walls thunder their way across the open plain on the deserted south-eastern edge of the city.
13. About the life-matches that had been brewed here, come to life under this moon, and these rough-hewn walls.
14. The glossy conventions of Hollywood were spurned in favour of a rough-hewn cinematic style more suited to the reality at hand.
More similar words: roughhew, roughhewn, rough-hewn, roughhouse, rough handling, through and through, rough, trough, rough it, roughly, roughen, brought, through, wrought, rough out, rough up, drought, borough, go through, brougham, thorough, roughage, roughing, roughness, unwrought, roughshod, roughneck, through to, see through, roughened.