Random good picture Not show
1. The five survivors eventually reached safety, ragged, half-starved and exhausted.
2. The company eventually monopolized the entire cigarette industry.
3. The couple eventually wed after an eighteen year engagement.
4. Sheep kept getting tangled up in it and eventually the wire was removed.
5. The train eventually trundled in at 7.54.
6. Eventually the government was forced to bow to public pressure and reform the tax.
7. The hijackers eventually surrendered themselves to the police.
8. The new design will eventually replace all existing models.
9. Eventually your child will leave home to lead her own life as a fully independent adult, but in the meantime she relies on your support.
10. The club eventually capitulated and now grants equal rights to women.
11. He worked so hard that eventually he made himself ill.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. He eventually escaped and made his way back to England.
13. Eventually, Roberto backed down and apologized.
14. We eventually took off at 11 o'clock and arrived in Venice at 1.30.
15. Eventually the search was called off.
16. When he eventually overtook the last truck he pulled over to the inside lane.
17. Eventually Sam persuaded her to accept an offer of marriage.
18. Keep trying and you'll find a job eventually.
19. They will eventually be able to claw back all or most of the debt.
20. An autopsy eventually ascribed the baby's death to sudden infant death syndrome.
21. When they eventually leave the school they will be totally ill-equipped to deal with the real world.
22. Eventually, driven to despair, he threw himself under a train.
23. Eventually she had saved enough money to buy a small car.
24. Shortages eventually led to food riots.
25. Gambling became an obsession , and he eventually lost everything.
26. The hospital had virtually given her up for dead, but she eventually recovered.
27. He nagged me so much for a new bike that eventually I gave in.
28. I didn't want to go out on a holiday trip,but eventually my wife talked me round.
29. Following a determined resistance in the east, there was eventually a popular uprising in the capital.
30. Even when you feel as though there isn't a lot you can do to change unhappiness or problems, you can always do a little--and a little at a time eventually makes a big difference.
More similar words: actually, virtually, accentuate, venture, event, seventh, in any event, even though, prevention, in the event of, actual, ritual, mutual, virtual, mutualism, even, sexually, annually, eleven, even if, even now, gradually, revenue, century, even when, momentum, centurion, invent, invention, inventory.