Random good picture Not show
1. She was an unwilling participant in his downfall.
2. The engineer was an eager participant in technical co - operation.
3. A youthful teacher, he finds himself an unwilling participant in school politics.
4. She is an active participant in this activity.
5. He has been an active participant in the discussion.
6. Each participant was to pay his own expenses.
7. But another participant argued that it didn't really matter whether it was additional money or not.
8. Even the most fully developed participant cultures will contain surviving strata of subjects and parochials.
9. Which format a participant should choose will depend upon his or her career stage, work situation and individual learning style.
10. Particularly during successful long-term participant observation, the borderline between overt and covert recording can become blurred and quite difficult problems emerge.
11. More important, in the civic culture participant political orientations combine with and do not replace subject and parochial political orientations.
12. It is up to each participant to feel his way towards the consensus outcome.
13. Another participant pointed out that the Northern Ireland budget over the last five years had only increased in line with inflation.
14. In a few moments the other participant in the sequence they were shooting would come, the estate agent from Sudbury.
15. The participant observer in such a naturalistic framework really only observes.
16. I had finished six months participant observation.
17. But the Commission is also a direct participant in fostering the necessary adaptability in the labour market.
18. One participant involved in training said people here have low self-esteem and must contend with almost daily harassment.
19. One participant had conducted some research into small businesses in West Belfast for a research report.
20. There is no comparison between the knowledge and skill of such a player and the ordinary casual participant.
21. A pyramid venture was started recently at one licensed dealer, every participant contributing ￡100, and bringing in more people.
22. I was examining teachers and teaching in one school using such methods as participant observation, unstructured interviews and documentary evidence.
23. It also demonstrated how volatile the presidential race is, with change an ever-present participant.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. She wrote: Philip presents as a compliant and willing participant in classroom activities.
25. Interestingly neither of these two people were sociologists, though sociologists have carried out participant studies amongst homosexuals and criminal gangs.
26. Other ethnographic techniques Ethnographic research is not carried out only by means of participant observation and unstructured interviewing.
27. Because of other demands on his time, the Chancellor will not usually be a leading participant on a regular basis.
28. A murder victim is not a stage-prop in the drama of his death but an active participant.
29. Using the methods offered by the new technical media, he must become a self-aware participant in the total apparatus of production.
30. A riot in a drab housing project outside Paris leaves one participant on his deathbed, a victim of police brutality.
More similar words: participate, participation, anticipate, particle, particular, particularly, in particular, municipal, partial, article, artificial, partially, artistic, take part in, articulate, principal, pant, part, party, artifact, enticing, vertical, depart, in part, partly, criticize, partner, politician, set apart, repartee.