Random good picture Not show
1. The Everglades are an area of swamp in southern Florida.
2. He had led the conquest of southern Poland in 1939.
3. They conquered the southern part of the country in a few months.
4. The family resides in Southern France.
5. I had been running around southern England in a whirlwind of activity.
6. In the reorganization, Southern Television lost their franchise.
7. He speaks with a strong southern accent.
8. The house has a southern aspect.
9. The family now resides in southern France.
10. They decided to attack their enemy's southern flank.
11. The sun was now high in the southern sky.
12. This weather pattern of the southern hemisphere has no parallel in the north.
13. The Canadians plan to deliver more food to southern Somalia.
14. It lies at the southern tip of an island.
15. The fragile economies of several southern African nations could be irreparably damaged.
16. Clay overlies chalk in the southern mountains.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Armadillos range from South America to the southern part of the US.
18. We continued along the southern boundary of the country.
19. He has traveled in southern cities.
20. The Southern conservatives within the party backlashed.
21. The sunbelt stretches from Florida to southern California.
22. They threatened to exile her in southern Spain.
23. He mimicked her southern accent.
24. The film was shot on location in Southern India.
25. His abductors blindfolded him and drove him to a flat in southern Beirut.
26. Black slaves used to work on the cotton plantations of the southern United States.
27. An earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale struck southern California on June 28.
28. Half of those who went east seem to have landed up in southern India.
29. Details have been given of a near miss between two airliners over southern England earlier this week.
30. They murdered fifteen boys in a killing spree across southern California.
More similar words: south, southeast, southwest, in truth, soup, source, authority, authorize, pass out, resource, cross out, northern, heart and soul, governor, eastern, western, pattern, concern, internal, external, Internet, overnight, wilderness, concerning, government, alternative, international, eastern europe.