Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Now that we are all part of the global village, everyone becomes a neighbour.
2. The company does not yet have the global reach of its bigger competitors.
3. On a global scale, 77% of energy is created from fossil fuels.http://sentencedict.com
4. Technology has turned the world into a global village.
5. Several hypotheses for global warming have been suggested.
6. Environmental protection has been a global concern.
7. The threat of global warming will eventually force the US to slow down its energy consumption.
8. The commission is calling for a global ban on whaling.
9. A global environmental meeting is going to be held here.
10. Companies that are insensitive to global changes will lose sales.
11. The probable result of global warming will be a rise in sea levels.
12. Do a global search for 'organise' and replace it with 'organize'.
13. It's a global problem - what can individuals do about it?
14. Scientists fear that global warming has gone beyond the point of no return.
15. A global study has just been started to chart the effects of climate change.
16. The practice of global politics requires reform.
17. The company needs to develop a global vision.
18. Newspapers seized on the results as proof that global warming wasn'treally happening.
19. He described global warming as "an environmental time bomb ticking away".
20. America's wealth is underpinned by a global system which exploits the world's poor.
21. As citizens of the global village, we cannot ignore our obligations to others.
22. The plight of the Kurds gained global visibility.
23. They sent a global e-mail to all staff.
24. As leader, he opened up exciting vistas of global co-operation.
25. The general secretary opened the congress on global warming.
26. It is not possible to observe this phenomenon directly, but its effects can be seen in the rise in global temperatures.
27. They fear it could have an adverse effect on global financial markets.
28. Dr Subroto questioned the scientific assumption on which the global warming theory is based.
29. The country's economic troubles are rooted in a string of global crises.
30. Do you think that these higher-than-average temperatures are attributable to global warming?