Random good picture Not show
(1) He has a zest for life and a quick intellect.
(2) Last month's victory has given him a renewed zest for the game.
(3) We entered into the sport with zest.
(4) Her zest for life is as great as ever.
(5) We tucked into the food with zest.
(6) It's wonderful to see the children's zest for life.
(7) She had a great zest for life .
(8) The love affair added a little zest to her life.
(9) Add the zest of half a lemon.
(10) She danced with the zest of a twenty-year-old.
(11) Live interviews add zest and a touch of the unexpected to any piece of research.
(12) The slight risk added zest to the experience.
(13) The outer skin of the orange is called the "zest".
(14) He approached every task with a boundless zest.
(15) He entered into our plans withterrific zest.
(16) She sparkles,(sentencedict.com) and has as much zest as a person half her age. Sentencedict.com
(17) The recording captures the zest of this live concert performance.
(18) The danger of being caught added a certain zest to the affair.
(19) He had a great zest for life.
(20) She joined in the games with zest.
(21) The element of risk gave added zest to the adventure.
(22) She danced with zest, sang sweetly and had a fine sense of comic timing.
(23) Witness the vogue for lime juice and lime zest.
(24) You have lost a little of your zest for life and have become quite disillusioned or cynical.
(25) Brad Pitt steals the show as the young man doomed by his zest for life.
(26) He is 74 years old but still full of zest.
(27) Mix the rest of the olive oil with the zest and juice of the lemon.
(28) In a small bowl, mix together pine nuts, parsley, and lemon zest.
(29) They helped her straighten the covers in the morning, and folded back the white sheet with celestial zest.
(30) But it is the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall which is benefitting most from her zest and drive.