Random good picture Not show
(1) He had demonstrated considerable business acumen.
(2) His sharp business acumen meant he quickly rose to the top.
(3) She has considerable business/financial acumen.
(4) She has considerable business acumen.
(5) His business acumen has made his very successful.
(6) He lacked the judgment and political acumen for the post of chairman.
(7) Mr Wade hid his legal acumen behind a cigar-chewing country-boy manner and a thick East Texas drawl.
(8) Winterthur's prosperity was built on business acumen and new industries.
(9) Shrewd, methodical, and determined, Banks combined business acumen with political trimming.
(10) Van Leer inherited some of his father's acumen but none of his money and certainly none of his love for money.
(11) Beyond his financial acumen, Grigsby knows how to stroke business and political movers.
(12) Our focus is on the convergence of business acumen, strategy, technology directions, and capital requirements.
(13) I've never possessed any business acumen.
(14) I respect her business flair, her acumen.
(15) The point is not my poor business acumen, but that lawyering is a relationship, not a commodity. Sentencedict.com
(16) It has now been matched by his political acumen.
(17) The firm's success is largely due to Brannon's commercial acumen.
(18) His forceful personality concealed his weak leadership and poor political acumen.
(19) He was more remarked on for his love of cricket and helicopters than for his business acumen.
(20) Kubo is better known for his skill as a political strategist than for his financial acumen.
(21) He had settled in Ireland many years ago and through his shrewd business ability and financial acumen he had become very wealthy.
(22) Usually they pool their financial resources and their business acumen.
(23) Future plans for the Orangerie include the appointment of a professional director with financial acumen and specific experience of the art business.
(24) Mr Schwartz has received considerable praise in recent years for his acumen in building Loral through a series of strategic acquisitions.
(25) Not that she wanted his love even now; she did not-just his advice, just his financial acumen.
(26) They possess a modern civil service of proved ability and critical acumen, at least at the higher levels.
(27) Putin has absolutely no experience in high politics, and demonstrates no political acumen in these interviews.
(28) Once John Tiller made the decision to become a professional manager, his business acumen surfaced.
(29) Requests from group spokesmen illustrated varying degrees of preparation and political acumen.
(30) She thinks Alexander is a highly suspicious character, although that wouldn't require any great acumen on anyone's part.
More similar words: document, documentary, monument, instrument, argumentation, commencement, amendment, vacuum, lacuna, faculty, mea culpa, immaculate, spectacular, modicum, succumb, resume, assume, volume, cum laude, costume, consume, numerous, consumer, cumbersome, accumulate, circumspect, circumstance, circumlocution, mend, menu.