Random good picture Not show
1) Consultation is traditional in the consensual Belgian system of labour relations.
2) The essence of consultation is to listen to, and take account of, the views of those consulted.
3) The decision was reached after consultation with parents and teachers.
4) David gives the first consultation gratis.
5) There will be a period of public consultation before a decision is reached.
6) The scheme was developed in close consultation with the local community.
7) The plans were drawn up in consultation with engineers.
8) Take notes during the consultation as the final written report is very concise.
9) The prime minister will hold a consultation with all the relevant groups.
10) The company has promised wide consultation on its expansion plans.
11) Leaflets were regularly displayed for consultation by students.
12) Trained parenting experts are available for consultation by telephone.
13) We need more consultation with trade unions.
14) A consultation paper has been posted on the Internet inviting input from Net users.
15) He chose his study course in consultation with his parents and teachers.
16) A follow-up consultation was arranged for two weeks' time.
17) There will be a public consultation exercise to ask for people's views.
18) Sixty pounds for a thirty-minute consultation. I think that's disgusting!
19) With such excellent studies available for consultation,[http://sentencedict.com/consultation.html] it should be easy to avoid the pitfalls.
20) A personal diet plan is devised after a consultation with a nutritionist.
21) They have taken this decision without any consultation.
22) The plans were drawn up in consultation with the World Health Organisation.
23) The decision was taken after close consultation with local residents.
24) The whole consultation process was just a cynical political exercise.
25) The assembly voted to delay the legislation to allow further consultation to take place.
26) The morning after your arrival, you meet with the resident physician for a private consultation.
27) Now the governors en bloc are demanding far more consultation and rights over contractual approval.
28) The policy change was presented to us as a fait accompli, without consultation or discussion.
29) There is a large collection of texts available for consultation on-screen.
30) The report goes on to offer an update on progress implementing the consultation document Supporting doctors, protecting patients.
More similar words: consultant, consult, consumption, nation-state, connotation, conservation, confrontation, constitutional convention, consideration, denotation, agitation, limitation, invitation, conditions, orientation, delectation, affectation, acculturation, presentation, constitution, construction, relationship, argumentation, demonstration, representation, implementation, rehabilitation, transportation, interpretation, constitutional.