Random good picture Not show
(1) The newspaper printed a denial of the untrue story.
(2) This , it later transpired, was untrue.
(3) The allegations were completely untrue.
(4) It appears that what I said was untrue[sentencedict.com], but I did not knowingly lie to you.
(5) He is untrue to his duty.
(6) This story, it later transpired, was untrue.
(7) He was adamant that the allegations were untrue, so I took him on trust.
(8) Scurrilous and untrue stories were being invented.
(9) It was untrue to say that all political prisoners have been released.
(10) He exclaimed that it was untrue.
(11) The story was completely untrue and was successfully challenged in court.
(12) It's untrue to say that the situation has not changed.
(13) His statement is completely untrue.
(14) It would be untrue to say that something like this could never happen again.
(15) Such remarks are both offensive and untrue.
(16) Some people go about telling untrue stories.
(17) She rejected the charge that the story was untrue. Sentencedict.com
(18) It was untrue that passengers travelled packed together like cattle.
(19) Stories appeared that were untrue, newspapers quoted things she had not said and she began to feel panicky.
(20) They said the claims were untrue.
(21) It is not untrue that where one finds the greatest controversy, there he will also find the least comprehension.
(22) He picked on two of her statements which he said were untrue.
(23) To say that the proposal has no disadvantages at all is patently untrue.
(24) Their assumption that their project under way was something entirely new proved to be untrue.
(25) She sees racism as a form of false consciousness, where a society collectively believes untrue things about other races.
(26) He claims that he is completely committed to the project and yet this is manifestly untrue.
(27) He's demanding a full apology from the newspaper for making untrue allegations about his personal life.
(28) But he said that reports that Graham suffers from prostate cancer are untrue.
(29) Believe he could not, and at the same time he had no firm conviction that all was untrue.
(30) But that he did, or wanted to do, anything discreditable is quite untrue.