Random good picture Not show
1. He's a very stolid, serious man.
2. He glanced furtively at the stolid faces of the two detectives.
3. He conceals his feelings behind a rather stolid manner.
4. But the exit of his stolid and respected predecessor, William J.. Perry, provokes worry and doubt.
5. The drawbacks of this relationship are its stolid dullness and its tendency to focus power in a small circle of people.
6. Director Thor Steingraber displayed little more than stolid, but unambitious traffic-directing skills.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Gedge largely preferred late night debates to attending stolid committee meetings in upstairs pub rooms or pushing by-election leaflets through doors.
8. The stolid chugging, the intense revving of big diesels, the bass throb: it all signalled heavy machinery at work.
9. Mark sat stolid and silent.
10. A stolid, red-faced clergyman without wit or humour, he contrived to make any and every subject dull.
11. Louis presents itself as a red brick city, stolid and low, with echoes of its heavy manufacturing past.
12. Zenobia, as stolid as an old and mighty warrior.
13. Sobakevitch was as stolid as ever.
14. But "Good Pope John, " a stolid career diplomat for the Vatican, surprised everyone by announcing a year later that he was convening the Second Vatican Council, a major event in church history.
15. His face was quite stolid, But he looked at her with restive eyes.
16. People who expressed themselves roughly called her stolid.
17. From the outside, its stolid grayness is more Soviet than Swiss.
18. Stolid, he looked me over through his sunglasses.
19. The captain remained stolid and determined.
20. Verbs are action words, much nicer than stolid, immovable nouns.
21. He has a stolid make - up.
22. She felt more sympathy for Neil's sombrely stolid manner than she ever had before.
23. There is no sign that Microsoft stolid, dodgy way with words.
24. Might he surprise us yet with a daring belied by his stolid dullness?
25. For the second time Daley had misjudged the voter appeal of a seemingly bland, stolid, young lawyer named Richard Ogilvie.
26. I must have reached out to him, extended my hand, gave him a stolid smile.
27. Eliza got up and marched out of the room, with a stolid face.
28. Busy boasts chugscurry about the river - speed boat, stolid, snorting tugs.
29. Busy boasts chug and scurry about the river - racy speed boat, stolid, snorting tugs.
30. Also, chow yun fat dials down his performance as a brutal emperor with a stolid temperament.