Random good picture Not show
2. In my humble opinion, he will win the election.
3. She was appointed as acting governor until an election could be held.
4. Corruption was rife before the election.
5. This election result could well lead to further bloodshed.
6. His election to the presidency climaxed his political career.
7. The opposing parties failed in the general election for all their pains.
8. Our prospects of winning an election will be better under his leadership.
9. Since there was soon to be a general election,(sentencedict.com) the Prime Minister decided that a change of policy was politically expedient.
10. The committees will be reconstituted after the election.
11. CNN televised the presidential election to the world.
12. Will the government honour its election pledge not to raise taxes?
13. Students were handing out election leaflets at the station.
14. Economic concerns are preoccupying the voters in this election.
15. The Democrats appear to have the election sewn up.
16. The election was the main event of 1999.
17. He survived as party leader until his second election defeat.
18. With the election out of the way, the government can get down to business.
19. The final election results will be announced on Friday.
20. It was an election that benched him in the district court.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The National Election Council is supposed to certify the results of the election.
22. The party is expecting to gain control of the council in the next election.
23. The prime minister may decide to call an early election.
24. The promise of lower taxation may have been just an election gimmick to gain votes.
25. The party intends to field / put up a candidate in the next general election.
26. A clear agenda will win votes in the next election.
27. It is the Prime Minister's prerogative to decide when to call an election.
28. They canvassed for her and helped her to win this election.
29. The party are dreading a repeat performance of their defeat in the last election.
30. The newspaper's forecast that the Democrats would be totally beaten in the general election came true.
More similar words: selection, collection, reflection, section, infection, objection, inspection, connection, projection, protection, telecommunications, introspection, in all directions, elect, select, electric, selected, environmental protection, electronic, electrical, electronics, electricity, collective, electroplating, action, auction, fiction, function, fraction, sanction.