Random good picture Not show
1. Calculations are based on a projection of existing trends.
2. The Devil is a projection of our fears and insecurities.
3. The idea of God is a projection of humans' need to have something greater than themselves.
4. The film jumped during projection.
5. The Cartesian projection, narrowing towards the poles, is practical for detailing and is used in most coastal ordnance surveys.
6. Oeppen has continued to investigate the structure of projection models as applied to long runs of data from the past.
7. Projection on to the whiteboard is made directly, using the white surface as the screen.
8. A projection can be made only on the assumption that current levels or trends continue.
9. A wide-screen projection system was used in combination with stereo lenses to produce a three-dimensional effect.
10. Klein's theories of projection and introjection greatly extend this model.
11. Her prow, a cast-iron projection weighing 1, 500 pounds, was intended for use as a ram.
12. On a Mercator projection, Great Circle routes appear as curves.
13. It is neither an obsession nor a projection of his mind, although it certainly does compel him.
14. These figures are in no way a projection of the likely maturity benefits.
15. Which projection would you choose for a map to be used by a yachtsman sailing from Rio de Janeiro to Liverpool?
16. The natural projection of the land along the Thames conferred distinct advantages on West Ham as a site for the new docks.
17. The overall growth projection for 1990 was 2.9 percent, and the same for 1991, as reflected in the G-7 economies.
18. The fire started in the projection box.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The projection of a corporate identity.
20. Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about. Stephen Richards
21. Soviet capabilities for the long range projection of power in the Third World were comparatively ineffectual.
22. Ralston dismissed Calloway's sales projection, but acknowledges that no auction for Barnes publishing rights was held.
23. Of course, your budget and your yearly cashflow projection may be totally different to the above examples.
24. This statement is a tribute not simply to new power projection capabilities, but to the nuclear build-up which preceded their appearance.
25. Work on display includes life-sized Elizabethan figures, a mural and an exhibit featuring the projection of slides on to specially made screens.
26. The perspective can be to a point at such an elevation that the projection lines appear to be parallel.
27. The oral shield is approximately rounded triangular, often with an acute proximal angle and a distal projection.
28. He also formed Kloss Video Corp., working on the early development of the large-screen projection television.
29. Images taken in February will provide farmers with information on tiller numbers and, consequently, a projection of potential yield.
30. There is an additional problem which centres upon the choice of the disability prevalence used for projection.
More similar words: project, objection, protection, environmental protection, section, election, selection, infection, production, collection, inspection, reflection, connection, introspection, in all directions, objective, protective, action, fiction, auction, function, sanction, reduction, reaction, fraction, promotion, proportion, attraction, prediction, conviction.