Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In one technique, called pocket depth reduction, the periodontist folds back the gum tissue, removes the bacteria, and secures the tissue into place so that it fits more tightly around the teeth.
2. "By working with your dentist or periodontist, you may actually be able to prevent or diminish the progression of harmful diseases such as pneumonia or COPD, " said Clem.
3. Her recall visit intervals to the periodontist were twice yearly.
4. But he was a periodontist.
5. Treatment of deep circumferential bony defects around the mandibular secondary molars is a great challenge to periodontist.
6. Gum disease can be treated by a special dentist called a periodontist.
7. Smokers get periodontal disease at two to three times the rate of nonsmokers, " says Sally Cram, DDS, a periodontist in Washington, D.C., and a consumer advisor for the American Dental Association.
More similar words: periodontitis, periodontics, periodontium, periodontal, endodontist, orthodontist, period of time, period of notice, orthodontic, endodontics, orthodontics, accounting period, period, periods, odontoid, conodont, periodic, odontology, time period, periodical, final period, periodicity, periodically, grace period, periodic law, latent period, payback period, periodization, periodic table, latency period.