1. Alcoholics often suffer from periods of oblivion.
2. Her work means that she spends long periods away from home.
3. The aim is to reduce traffic at peak periods.
4. Tomorrow will be cold with sunny periods.
5. Tomorrow's weather will be dry with sunny periods.
6. He has had several long periods of work abroad.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Tomorrow's weather will be cloudy with bright periods.
8. In the northwest of China, long dry periods wasted the land.
9. Human prehistory is divided into three successive periods: the Stone Age, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
10. The sunshine interchanges with periods of light rain.
11. He's only away for short periods, a week at the longest.
12. They accompanied him during his exercise periods.
13. The outlook for the weekend is unsettled, with periods of heavy rain.
14. What differentiates these two periods of history?
15. John had periods of sobriety, but always went back to drinking.
16. He has spent periods in prison, where he was gruesomely tortured.
17. I was thirteen when I started my periods.
18. Having an extra pair of hands during busy periods can take the pressure off.
19. The school day is divided into seven periods.
20. In his later life he suffered periods of amnesia.
21. She has bouts of hard work followed by long periods of inactivity.
22. He tried to fudge the issue by saying that he did not want to specify periods.
23. To him I owe the discovery that even very short periods of time add up to all useful hours I need, if I plunge in without delay.
24. Tonight has any showers dying away to leave a dry evening with some clear periods.
25. I was twelve years old when I started my periods .
26. Students were left to their own devices for long periods.
27. It is difficult to make oneself concentrate for long periods.
28. It's your responsibility to arrange adequate cover for holiday periods.
29. The seas store heat and release it gradually during cold periods.
30. His leadership kept the team's esprit de corps intact during difficult periods.
More similar words: period, periodic, time period, periodical, grace period, final period, periodically, periodicity, periodontal, periodic law, latent period, periodontium, periodization, periodic table, periodontitis, waiting period, latency period, inferior goods, discount period, neonatal period, periodic inventory, reconstruction period, rio de janeiro, superior, cheerio, serious, interior, anterior, exterior, race riot.