Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Sanders, NL, Evidence-based care in orthodontics and periodontics : a review of the literature.
2) Conclusion Bismuth triple therapy combined with periodontics treatment is an important and effective method for the prevention of Hp infection recurrence in gastric mucosa.
3) Objective:To explore the relationship of between gastroenteropathy and periodontics.
4) Enamel Matrix Proteins had been a hotspot in recent years in the field of periodontics.
5) The Dental Implant Associates practice in Chicago is comprised of cosmetic dentists specializing in a variety of cosmetic and implant services, including periodontics and endodontics.
6) Assisting with and helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery.
7) As a new biomaterial scaffold, ADM has better tissue compatibility and lower antigenicity. It has been used in the field of periodontics.
8) The table below shows the three categories of non-autogenous materials now being used in periodontics, with major examples of each within the category.
9) With the possible exception of implant fixtures (and their prosthetic attachments), no area in periodontics has proliferated so rapidly as periodontal regeneration materials.
More similar words: periodontium, periodontitis, periodontal, orthodontics, period of time, endodontist, orthodontist, period, periods, conodont, periodic, odontology, time period, periodical, periodically, periodic law, grace period, periodicity, final period, latent period, periodization, payback period, latency period, periodic table, waiting period, discount period, neonatal period, photoperiodism, incubation period, refractory period.