Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Objective To evaluate the abutment periodontium condition after restored with the distal - extension attachment dentures.
2) AIM:To observe the effects on periodontium health after the restoration of teeth with resin.
3) Conclusion: The model can be used to study the influence of occlusal force change on periodontium.
4) Objective To observe the stress distribution of maxillary first molar and its periodontium in lingual orthodontics.
5) Objective:To investigate the expression of Toll like receptor 4(TLR4) and the role of TLR4 in rat normal dental pulp and periodontium .
6) Therefore,(http://sentencedict.com/periodontium.html) pocket probing is a crucial procedure in diagnosis of the periodontium and evaluation of periodontal therapy.
7) Conclusion: The telescope crown retainer has little influence than the precision attachment retainer to the periodontium of the abutment.
8) Objective: Evaluate the influence of the biological relationship of the anterior teeth and their periodontium on the beauty of the anterior fixed partial denture.
9) Have you found any adverse effects on the tissue of the periodontium ?
10) Results: The changes of CGRP- immunoreactive nerve fibres in morphology, distribution, and density were induced by traumatic occlusion in periodontium of rat.
11) Objective: To study the effect of calcitonin gene-related peptide (CURP) in periodontium by traumatic occlusion.
12) Methods: The normal relationship of the anterior teeth and their periodontium was re-established by means of periodontal-plasty and the beauty before and after the operation was compared.
13) Results:The three dimensional finite element model including the molar and its alveolus and periodontium, has 4983 nodes and 4281 units.
14) CONCLUSION:As a root conditioner, minocycline could help to relieve the periodontium inflammation after periodontal surgery and enhance the wound healing.
15) Objective To study the effect of smoking on the periodontium and level of aspartate aminotransferase in gingival cervical fluid (GCF-AST).
16) Conclusion: The results suggest that AST activities in GCF reflect the tissues remodeling which occurs in the periodontium to some degree during rapid palatal expansion.
17) Objective To search the effect of first molar loss on dentition, periodontium and masticatory efficiency in young people.
18) Combined treatments of tooth movement and cell transplantation resulted in enhanced regeneration of the periodontium as a result of tooth movement.
19) RESULTS:IL-6 expression was negative in adult dog while positive in periodontium of deciduous tooth and alveolar bone.
20) Conclusions: Orthodontic tooth movement promotes the differentiation of transplanted cells, and the differentiation occurs predominantly in the paravascular areas of the periodontium.
More similar words: periodontitis, periodontal, endodontist, orthodontics, orthodontist, period, conodont, periodic, pontius pilate, periodical, time period, periodically, periodic law, final period, periodicity, grace period, latent period, periodization, latency period, periodic table, neonatal period, discount period, periodic inventory, reconstruction period, solatium, consortium, codon, mastodon, World Wide Web Consortium, rio de janeiro.