Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Periodic checks are carried out on the equipment.
2. These arrangements are subject to periodic reviews.
3. He makes periodic visits to all the shops which stock his products.
4. He suffered from periodic bouts of insanity.
5. Long long ago, we knew the periodic motion of a planet.
6. These periodic internal audits can be a source of revitalization and renewal.
7. Negative feedback loops can be periodic.
8. This almost exactly matches up with the periodic variation present in the Mercury-transit data.
9. Periodic alternating activation of flexors and extensors is achieved by reciprocal inhibition mediated by inhibitory collateral neurones.
10. The taste buds can handle only periodic assaults and the sweet red pepper bread afforded intermediate breaks and recovery time.
11. Periodic failures of the olive crop kept the country in constant debt.
12. They can also be affected by the region's periodic droughts, and their numbers fluctuate with these climatic cycles.
13. I got the periodic table off by heart.
14. The black color comes from the periodic fires that burned naturally in the Everglades during droughts.
15. Fifthly, the periodic meetings of Great Powers which together acted as self-appointed guarantors of international law and order.
16. Written sources provide systematic periodic data that can show trends and provide other relevant facts.
17. He suffers periodic mental breakdowns.
18. Once set in motion this requires only the periodic visit to negotiate such matters as price changes.
19. With the provision for periodic review, the basic framework for future regional policy was now in place.
20. He made periodic dives at the bowl of cherries poised on a coffee table by the sofa.
21. The utility continues to make satisfactory progress to reposition itself for the periodic price review.
22. Thus the numerical solutions themselves may be considered to be approaching an equilibrium or periodic solution.
23. Already he could feel depression and worry creeping over him like a periodic fever.
24. The health service over the last twenty years has been marred by periodic pay disputes which have disrupted patient services.
25. Such items are obviously subject to wear and require periodic replacement.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The random production might be regarded as the normal state of affairs, periodic production occurring through a rather special mechanism.
27. Nor is positive feedback necessary for oscillatory behavior. Negative feedback loops can be periodic.
28. Experimental literature that explicitly suggests that chaotic behavior has been observed in neural systems not subject to periodic stimulation is more limited.
29. Subsequent period-doubling bifurcations appear as r is increased, resulting in increasingly complex periodic solutions.
30. It proposes to use data collection software to take a periodic snapshot of a client's system.
More similar words: periodical, periodically, periodic table, periodic inventory, period, grace period, latency period, discount period, reconstruction period, biodiversity, modicum, codicil, episodic, prosodic, rhapsodic, spasmodic, methodical, methodically, spasmodically, episodic memory, superior, serious, anterior, interior, imperious, ulterior, exterior, inferior, criterion, posterior.