(1) For the periodontal index the results reflected the findings with the periodontal classification.
(2) Discussion Overall we found that periodontal disease was associated with a small increased risk of coronary heart disease.
(3) Both periodontal disease and poor oral hygiene showed stronger associations with total mortality than with coronary heart disease.
(4) The biological mechanism by which periodontal disease or poor oral hygiene could lead to coronary heart disease is not clearly established.
(5) To investigate the effects of periodontal therapy on clinical indices and gingival crevicular prostaglandin E2(GCF-PGE2) in pregnant women.
(6) Result: It demonstrates that pulp - periodontal syndrome had no relationship with gender, age and dental position.
(7) Methods: Periodontal disease index(PDI) and GCF-AST were measured and compared in 105 smokers, 86 patients with diabetes and 90 healthy controls.
(8) Conclusion: Hyaluronic acid promotes the healing in the periodontal wound.
(9) Methods: 158 patients with pulp - periodontal syndrome were reviewed and statistically analyzed.
(10) Men with periodontitis had more than a twofold increased risk of dying compared with men who had no periodontal disease at baseline.
(11) Total mortality and each of the outcomes of coronary heart disease increased as severity of periodontal disease increased.
(12) In conclusion, we found an association of coronary heart disease with periodontal disease and other measures of dental disease.
(13) The same laser already is approved for surgery on soft tissue, such as gum surgery for periodontal disease.
(14) As would be expected, those without teeth at baseline were older than those who had teeth, regardless of periodontal class.
(15) Methods: Areas of subgingival calculus were selected from 6 freshly extracted human teeth with periodontal disease.
(16) Objective To investigate the changes of subgingival bacterial communities in periodontal pockets with different depth using denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis (DGGE) analysis.
(17) Objective:The study was designed to evaluate the antiseptic efficacy of Tinidazole stilus against periodontal pathogen.
(18) It is well know that the biological basis of Orthodontics is the plasticity of jaw, the strength-proof of cementum and the stability of periodontal ligament internal environment.
(19) Noni leaf has been used for treatment of gingivitis, periodontal diseases, laryngalgia, laryngitis, cold, headaches, rheumatic arthritis, fracture, sprain, skin disease(Sentence dictionary), and so on.
(20) Objective To detect the effect of erigeron breviscapus on the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor(VEGF) in the periodontal tissues during orthodontic tooth movement.
(21) Objective: To investigate the effects of Drynaria fortunei J. Smith naringin on proliferation and differentiation of human periodontal ligament cells.
(22) AAP president . " This data highlights the importance of routine periodontal examinations and at - home dental care. "
(23) The results show that the experimental group in the tension side of periodontal ligament BMP-2 was higher than the pressure side.
(24) Objective: To Study the AST activity in gingival crevicular fluid(GCF) and to evaluate the influence of periodontal healthiness between adult and adolescent during the fixed orthodontic treatment.
(25) The gingival crevicular fluid (GCF) composition is supposed to reflect the physiological status of the periodontal ligament.
(26) Objective To investigate the shape and F-actin of human periodontal ligament fibroblasts(HPDLF) under different tension stress in vitro so as to learn the stress-biological effects of HPDLF.
(27) Therefore, pocket probing is a crucial procedure in diagnosis of the periodontium and evaluation of periodontal therapy.
(28) Results: Test specimens exhibited significantly more attachment apparatus without apparent adverse effect on periodontal wound healing.
(29) The results of this study showed that more than 60% periodontal involved teeth induced pulpal dystrophic changed.
(30) AIM:To evaluate the effect of early Fluor Protector application after non-surgical periodontal treatment on root dentinal hypersensitivity.
More similar words: neonatal period, period, conodont, periodic, periodical, time period, endodontist, grace period, periodic law, final period, periodically, periodicity, orthodontist, orthodontics, latent period, latency period, periodization, periodic table, discount period, periodic inventory, reconstruction period, frontal, horizontal, frontal lobe, continental, horizontally, experimental, experimentally, intercontinental, continental drift.