Random good picture Not show
1. These courses cover a twelve-week period and are organised into three four-week modules.
2. This offer is available for a limited period only.
3. The dormant period is another stage in the life cycle of the plant.
4. The store will be closed for an indefinite period.
5. The 1990s were a period of rapid change/growth.
6. There was always a honeymoon period when Mum started a new job.
7. He will remain head of state during the period of transition to democracy.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The period saw a great revival in the wine trade.
9. Adolescence is the period of transition between childhood and adulthood.
10. The offer is only available for a limited period.
11. I stayed there for a very short period.
12. Sales rose by 20% over the Christmas period.
13. The rainfall was measured over a three-month period.
14. Chaucer wrote in the late mediaeval period.
15. An interim government was set up for the period before the country's first free election.
16. The power of the landowners waned during this period.
17. Mary was restored to health after a period of medical treatment.
18. What has gone is that beautiful period;which remains is the precious friendship between us.
19. The vice-president took power in the interim period before the election.
20. The country needs a period of calm without more surges of radical change.
21. How long is the pay period?
22. The industry is in the period of recession.
23. The project has been postponed for an indefinite period.
24. The project will run for a six-month trial period.
25. The Chinese political system has evolved over a long period of time.
26. The value of the property almost doubled during the interim period.
27. He rough-hewed a statue out of a block of jade rapidly but then polished it slowly over a long period.
28. Church and State were not easily separable in this period.
29. The factory will be closed down over a 2-year period / a period of two years.
30. The US and its allies carried out 44,000 sorties during this period.
More similar words: interior, mysterious, riot, prior, curious, various, warrior, prior to, priority, scenario, centurion, laboriously, series, inherit, derive, offering, American, mothering, gathering, heritage, material, criteria, bacteria, a series of, menagerie, experiment, filtering, experience, pioneering, enter into.