Random good picture Not show
(1) The disastrous merger demonstrated the incompatibility of the two companies.
(2) She was pressurized into agreeing to a merger.
(3) Members are concerned that a merger might mean higher costs, in which case they would oppose it.
(4) There has been some conjecture about a possible merger.
(5) The merger has been on the cards for some time now.
(6) Plans for a merger have been scotched.
(7) Shareholders will be voting on the proposed merger of the companies next week.
(8) The merger of these two companies would create the world's biggest accounting firm.
(9) The merger puts the firm in a position to triple its earnings.
(10) There are rumours of an impending merger.
(11) snips of information about the upcoming merger.
(12) Announcement of the merger is expected to ramp up share prices over the next few days.
(13) Shareholders will be voting on the merger of the companies.
(14) The airline is currently having merger talks with an unidentified rival.
(15) Managers denied there are any plans for a merger.
(16) When approving a merger, the commission can attach conditions.
(17) The merger is still far from being a done deal .
(18) The merger proved to be very lucrative for both companies.
(19) If there was a merger in the wind, I'm sure we'd hear about it.
(20) The merger is far from a done deal.
(21) This merger will further strengthen the company and ensure its continued success.
(22) Two hundred people lost their jobs as a direct consequence of the merger.
(23) There has been a lot of talk about a merger with another leading bank. Sentencedict.com
(24) The committee endorsed an initiative by the chairman to enter discussion about a possible merger.
(25) The shareholders seem to think that the executive board is overstating the case for a merger.
(26) The board of directors has come out strongly in favour of a merger.
(27) Hundreds of people lost their jobs as a direct consequence of the merger.
(28) He said that the deal should not be seen as a precursor to a merger.
(29) Acceptance of the offer is the first step to a merger.
(30) A hundred jobs are expected to go following the merger.
More similar words: emerge, submerge, submerged, emergency, verge, diverge, energetic, converge, emerging, divergent, convergent, divergence, burger, forgery, convergence, surgery, hamburger, discharger, ergo, clergy, energy, allergy, iceberg, undergo, allergic, synergy, energize, undergone, aubergine, urge.