Random good picture Not show
1. Or they may take advantage of visits to dischargers for other purposes to fill a sample bucket at the same time.
2. It makes the agency's continued presence known to dischargers without the trouble and cost of a sample.
3. Dischargers are regarded as potentially difficult people.
4. Seven years ago, the state set the collective discharger fees at $ 4 million per year.
5. At the hearing, nearly all dischargers on the advisory committee favored disbanding the program.
6. The regular waste dischargers have taken care of their effluent.
7. Specially - designed discharger door sealing system has good tightness, ensuring no products leakage.
8. Auto Paint Pen, Auto Tire Pen, Static Discharger, Car Air Purifier, Auto Non-slip Mat,[sentencedict.com] etc.
9. After firing the Type 27 Grenade Discharger, everyone's eyes were on the flying projectile.
10. With residual liquid discharger, convenient cleaning. It can be combined with imported equipments.
11. The caber discharger , which is widely used in every oil field, is inefficient.
12. The Type 27 Grenade Discharger also launched deadly grenades into the enemy formation.
13. The committee is composed of eight members representing oil, sewage, dredging, business and other dischargers.
14. And since it provides the opportunity of personal contact with the discharger, it is a means of spreading advice or warnings.
15. The field officer, after all(sentencedict.com), has the power to make a discharger spend a substantial sum of money.
16. Once fixed it may subsequently be reviewed and modified by the agency in consultation with the discharger.
17. The water film duster for coal-burning boiler is composed of fume inlet, venturi tube, shaped tubular (plate) nest, dewatering swirl blade, water supply system, ash discharger and water pool.
18. Its downholc discharge apparatus are made up of rectification frequency converter, discharger and cable.
19. Star unloader can be used in the system of collection, as the hopper of the discharger.
20. Flame treatment system equipped with exhaust gas and heat discharger.
More similar words: discharge, discharging, charge, charged, in charge, in charge of, take charge, barge, large, target, largely, at large, mischief, by and large, burger, forgery, lethargy, surgery, lethargic, mischievous, char, hamburger, gas chamber, on a large scale, chary, chart, charm, Chart., a large number of, large intestine.