1. Gold and green satin brocade drapes hung at the windows.
2. Her hat was an elaborate confection of satin and net.
3. She wore a cream satin dress.
4. Her black satin dress left nothing to the imagination.
5. The blankets were bound with satin.
6. She wore a white satin gown trimmed with lace.
7. Satin is very easily roughed.
8. The paint has a satin finish.
9. She wore a quilted satin jacket.
10. The new paints are available in gloss and satin finishes.
11. She appeared in a slinky satin dress.
12. The satin was perfect, had not even been removed from its muslin wrappers.
13. Inside the box was a black satin top hat.
14. I discarded my unfamiliar new slinky satin pyjamas for my familiar old sweater and jeans and headed for the nearest shops.
15. Their coats had to shine like satin(sentencedict.com), and their harness had to be in as good condition as possible.
16. Below: Satin or embroidered ribbons, brocades, bows and tassels can all give added dimension and interest to pictures.
17. A satin ribbon lay across her throat, provocative as if she had set it there herself.
18. The maid lays out a white satin cloth, the delicate cups and plates with wreaths of pale violets and gold rims.
19. Finally, the show ended with an ivory satin bustier covered in ivory lace, with an ivory duchesse satin full skirt.
20. Can you think of anything more appropriate than satin Teflon?
21. He had a white satin shirt, too, and a long red velvet coat.
23. Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
24. Corduroy is the poor man's velvet; its pile is made of cotton rather than silk or satin.
25. She had tied back her hair with a peach satin ribbon.
26. She tried to kick the pajamas loose, but they were tangled in the satin sheet.sentencedict.com/satin.html
27. One extremity of the saloon is occupied by an ottoman, finished in satin, ensuite with the curtains.
28. This slimline classic had been given the distinctive dinner suit look with satin lapels and buttons.
29. She let the dress fall, pushing him away gently to slip out of tiny white satin briefs.
30. They were not the shabby workmen, but were dressed in what looked like blue and white satin.
More similar words: satire, satiate, cessation, sensation, satisfied, accusation, insatiable, unsatisfied, compensation, dispensation, conversation, dissatisfied, condensation, organisation, improvisation, Latin, rating, rotating, operating, creating, placating, indicating, penetrating, at intervals, fascinating, originating, destination, devastating, accommodating, excruciating.