1. At what station should I change?
2. The train is just drawing into the station.
3. The express train does not stop at this station.
4. A drunk in the station was haranguing passers-by.
5. We sat in the station buffet sipping tea.
6. Shall we go to the station to meet your mother?
7. I work for a commercial radio station.
8. The new power station is expected to be online by July.
9. The train is just drawing into the station; if we hurry, we can catch it.
10. I took a taxi from the station to the hotel.
11. Annie's the film critic for the local radio station, so she's got a free pass for all the cinemas in the area.
12. The hotel was connected with the station by a walkway.
13. There are various ways of getting to the station.
14. The station has jettisoned educational broadcasts.
15. We get off at the next station.
16. She saw them embrace on the station platform.
17. Our train pulled into Beijing Station on time.
18. The skyline is dominated by a nuclear power station.
19. The train sped through the station with a whoosh.
20. The post office is opposite the station.
21. Happiness is a way station between too little and too much.
22. This radio station broadcasts on three different frequencies.
23. The main thermo power station in the area has been damaged.
24. He lives somewhere in the neighborhood of the station.
25. They will tie the generating station in with the power system.
26. Can I hitch a lift with you as far as the station?
27. What time will we have to set off for the station tomorrow?
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Hurry up! Or we'll be late getting to the station.
29. Anyone who knows of the vehicle's whereabouts from that date until 7 March is asked to contact Bangor police station.
30. The train slacked up as it came into the station.
More similar words: stationery, gestation, stationary, nation-state, deforestation, mutation, agitation, annotation, vegetation, denotation, levitation, habitation, invitation, connotation, limitation, expectation, delectation, affectation, orientation, starvation, consultation, dissertation, presentation, exploitation, installation, argumentation, confrontation, precipitation, interpretation, implementation.