Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There will be cakes, bric-a-brac, toys and books.
2. Please support us by providing bric-a-brac, clothes, unwanted but saleable articles, etc.
3. Any good clean jumble or bric-a-brac will be appreciated.
4. Clothes and bric-a-brac have been pouring into the hospice's charity shops in response to an appeal for more goods.
5. Bric-a-brac was donated and sold on the stall which was set up in the factory canteen.
6. Simple decorations. Skip the bric-a-brac, and only have one or two simple decorations, such as a few flowers in a vase or a Zen garden.
7. Notice the excess of bric-a-brac, including silver and china collectibles (Blue Willow is an example), around table tops.
8. Every morning, a fresh offering of bric-a-brac from the grandfather to Cosette.
9. Sri Lankan troops now sell religious bric-a-brac, run restaurants, collect refuse and build cricket stadiums.
10. Skip the bric-a-brac, and only have one or two simple decorations, such as a few flowers in a vase or a Zen garden.
11. It's one of those shops that sells antiques and bric-a-brac.
12. Soon villages by railway lines became centres of new craft industries, in wood-carving and other allegedly traditional bric-a-brac.
13. A dressing-table was cluttered with grease-paints, ribbons, stage jewellery and bric-a-brac.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. In the first stable, off the bay, was an astonishing display of unrelated bric-a-brac.
15. The shelves in the living room were lined with bric-a-brac and religious figurines.
16. But, whether you are browsing around an expensive shop, gasping at the price of a Louis XV bed, or rummaging through a bric-a-brac stall, the thrill of antique hunting is the same.
17. Liang Yong, dubbed the fattest man in Asia, sells bric-a-brac in Chongqing to earn some cash after a series of medical operations.
18. Dongtai road you will find hundreds of tiny booths selling an unbelievable range of bric-a-brac, fine modern arts and crafts, as well as some fascinating antiques.
19. People gave her kissing booth the name "Kiss the Queen" and it will be opened at the fundraising summer fete on Saturday, July 23 along with the cake stalls and bric-a-brac for the whole community.
20. You produce on me no effect with your gesture of Hippocrates refusing Artaxerxes' bric-a-brac.
21. The sign now earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for the chamber, with its image emblazoned on souvenir hats, shirts, mugs and other bric-a-brac .
22. Courtly love shone as brightly as a meteor in history and afterward we witnessed the return of all the bric-a-brac of a supposed renaissance of stale antiquities.
23. Look for these sorts of explanations on the cards that accompany jewelry and head shop bric-a-brac.
24. An old broken lantern which I have just seen at a bric-a-brac merchant's suggests a reflection to my mind; it is time to enlighten the human race.
25. Some pictures, several rugs, a few small pieces of bric-a-brac, and the tale of contents is told.
26. One of the more distinctive bars, 66, is a Chinese take on a U.S. roadhouse or saloon, furnished with antique bric-a-brac and retro-looking industrial pipes and flywheels.
More similar words: fabricate, fabric, lubricant, macabre, abrade, abrasion, abridge, abridged, bracket, embrace, brick, rubric, amicable, applicable, despicable, inexplicable, African, American, hurricane, historical, intricate, practical, Pan-American, south africa, historically, hysterical, electrical, practically, prevaricate, rhetorically.