Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The way we work has undergone a radical transformation in the past decade.
2. The city has undergone many changes during the last ten years.
3. Many of the older paintings have undergone extensive restoration.
4. The country has undergone massive changes recently.
5. The tax system has undergone a complete overhaul.
6. In recent years, the movie industry has undergone a dramatic transformation.
7. Television has undergone a sea change in the last two years.
8. The building has undergone major renovation.
9. The drug has undergone extensive clinical trials .
10. He seems to have undergone a change in/of attitude recently, and has become much more co-operative.
11. Under the new editor, the magazine has undergone a metamorphosis.
12. The new drug has undergone extensive medical trials.
13. The company has undergone a major reorganization.
14. She'd undergone 13 operations, including a tummy tuck.
15. The scheme has recently undergone drastic revision.
16. The feeding of dairy cows has undergone a revolution.
17. He used to be very right-wing, but he's undergone something of a conversion recently.
18. Marketing has undergone a revolution in recent years.
19. She had undergone an amazing metamorphosis from awkward schoolgirl to beautiful woman.
20. The camera has undergone only two minor tweaks since its introduction.
21. The strenuous exercise undergone could balance out the increased calories.
22. In the last five years he's undergone a personal transformation.
23. He's undergone something of a reformation - he's a changed man.
24. She's undergone a complete character change since her promotion.
25. The way in which we work has undergone a complete transformation in the past decade.
26. Her whole attitude had undergone a subtle change.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. The industry has just undergone a period of rapid expansion .
28. The ship has undergone a complete refit.
29. Death, old age, are words without a meaning, that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not. Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them--we "bear a charmed life", which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies. As in setting out on delightful journey, we strain our eager gaze forward.
30. That was written in 1946, since when the education system has undergone great changes.
More similar words: undergo, underground, undergrowth, undergarment, undergraduate, ergonomics, under, kindergarten, thunder, founder, plunder, underway, maunder, under way, fall under, come under, underlie, flounder, undercut, undertake, undermine, understand, undersell, underneath, underwrite, underlying, thunderbolt, undertaking, misunderstood, understanding.