Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The painter has managed to capture every nuance of the woman's expression.
2. He was aware of every nuance in her voice.
3. He watched her face intently to catch every nuance of expression.
4. It's performed with wickedly spiked nuance.
5. Television has no time for nuance or subtlety.
6. Nothing as haphazard as words, whose meaning and nuance shift enigmatically from one slippery slope to another.
7. These adjacent police forces were physically aberrant in nuance of bodily style and were therefore deemed to be socially incorrect.
8. There are layers of nuance and humor in her writing.
9. He loved every nuance of pain that crossed her face, every time he touched her.
10. Europeans prefer complexity and nuance, the Japanese revere minuteness and minimalism.
11. Real Programmers know every nuance of every instruction and use them all in every Real Program.
12. Not " getting " deception or nuance, they are straitlaced and humorless.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Marbled grey nuance , supplied in kits of 2 mats.
14. The sophisticated nuance of a freshly peeled lemon is the hallmark of authentic, cold - pressed lemon oil.
15. But nuance rarely figures in the debates of our age.
16. OBRIEN: Let's talk about the specific nuance, really, of that point.
17. The tiny leaves had re-created every curve and nuance of Jacob's face and hair, and oddly, the body wore the same clothes it had when she killed him: jeans and a dress shirt, rolled up at the sleeves.
18. Her singing has both warmth of sound and delicacy of nuance.
19. We can use our eyes and facial expressions to communicate virtually every subtle nuance of emotion there is.
20. Beauty was communication, each mote of light shaded with one nuance of meaning and each meaning had a colour.
21. The vivisystems I examine in this book are nearly bottomless complications, vast in range, and gigantic in nuance.
22. They now rely less on naff novelties and more on structure and nuance, while still retaining an Alec Gilroy-sense of showbiz.
23. That this functionalist style contains different orientations should be clear from the differences in approach and nuance between these movements.
24. But Stilwell viewed the world in simplistic terms, devoid of subtlety or nuance.
25. Delicate notes of leather, tobacco, vanilla and clove enhanced by a nuance of mint and spices.
26. Harmonies are often absent unless one accepts the musical nuance of imitation as structured harmony.
27. I wish I hadn't become so conscious of every little nuance.
28. The " national " in its headline was a regulatory nuance rather than a description.
29. The lexicographer told the New York Times that "It's easy to stack the deck by finding a definition that does or does not highlight a nuance that you're interested in.
30. When the cinema is looking to seize an unfathomable nuance, you find something else.
More similar words: discontinuance, cancer, dance, cancel, stance, dancer, france, chance, glance, romance, balance, finance, alliance, advance, penance, enhance, parlance, guidance, pittance, entrance, advanced, instance, substance, ancestor, abeyance, variance, by chance, balanced, distance, defiance.