Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Are there any roses in your bouquet?
2. The soloist received a huge bouquet of roses.
3. A large bouquet of roses arrived on her desk.
4. Chris sent me a lovely bouquet when I was ill.
5. Her wedding bouquet consisted of roses and ivy.
6. This wine has a rich, oaky bouquet.
7. The woman carried a bouquet of dried violets.
8. She received a bouquet of red roses on Valentine's Day.
9. This brandy has a fine bouquet.
10. A little girl in pigtails presented the bouquet.
11. These naturally dried flowers will outlast a bouquet of fresh blooms.
12. This wine has a rich bouquet.
13. He sent her a large bouquet of wild flowers.
14. Remove the bouquet garni from the casserole, stir in the jelly and arrowroot.
15. Amelia was holding a huge bouquet of flowers.
16. "That's Margo's bouquet, on the table.'' Mother pointed to a massive bunch of spring flowers.
17. She carried a bouquet of red roses, gold freesias, gypsophila and cream carnations.
18. I thought she was being sarky about my bouquet but then I realized all the rooms were named after flowers.
19. A carved plaque with an occasional bouquet of cut roses is hardly the memorial those early saints would have wanted.
20. A traditional bouquet garni mixture blends thyme with sage, parsley, bay, and oregano.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The General reached down and took the little bouquet.
22. The little girl presented the princess with a large bouquet of flowers .
23. Aiken is also noted for other works, including a large body of juvenile fiction. Beware of the Bouquet.
24. The 1992 vintage has light melon and apricot fruit flavours on the bouquet, with a rich and flavoursome palate.
25. On the long windowsill in her office sits an impressive bouquet of long-stemmed yellow roses.
26. Below the breathing trees a thousand lost talents dream into dust; decay into largely familiar names for a stranger's bouquet.
27. The summit anchor added to the wonderment: a sling around a statue of the Virgin, complete with a bouquet!
28. The composer, who was in the audience, took bows and presented a bouquet to Johnson.
29. It is usually forward with a pungent blackcurrant aroma on the bouquet and it is ripe, fruity and friendly.
30. She sits at the marriage banquet, apparently in a cafe, and the harlequin has just presented her with a bouquet.
More similar words: due to, banquet, etiquette, silhouette, milquetoast, bout, about, bound, rub out, bough, go about, get about, bought, bounce, bounty, bourbon, set about, bounded, know about, come about, care about, bourgeois, boundary, abound in, forget about, mill about, just about, cast about, talk about, think about.