Random good picture Not show
1. He signed his name with evident satisfaction.
2. He smiled in satisfaction when he won the race.
3. My current level of job satisfaction is pretty low.
4. She got great satisfaction from helping people to learn.
5. He derives great satisfaction from his stamp collection.
6. Are you looking for greater fulfillment and satisfaction in your work?
7. He had the satisfaction of seeing his book become a best-seller.
8. Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory. Mahatma Gandhi
9. He gets perverse satisfaction from embarrassing people.
10. He nodded with a peculiarly male satisfaction at her capitulation.
11. The boy explained to the satisfaction of the court why he had lied.
12. The company is trying to improve customer satisfaction.
13. It gave me a feeling of satisfaction.
14. She looked back on her career with great satisfaction.
15. Satisfaction doesn't come from the outside, but from the inside.
16. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry.
17. How would you rate your job satisfaction?
18. The survey found that men got greater satisfaction from caring for their families than they did from work.
19. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing how upset I was.
20. A customer satisfaction survey highlighted the need for clearer pricing.
21. She derived/obtained great satisfaction from/out of helping other people.
22. She felt a warm glow of satisfaction.
23. She extracted satisfaction from the success of her daughter.
24. There is in liberty as in innocence and virtue a satisfaction one can only feel in their enjoyment and a pleasure which can cease only when lost.
26. I really believe that it is possible to both improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
27. She can look back on her career with great satisfaction.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. I doubt I'll ever get rich, but I get job satisfaction.
29. It has been hard to adjust but now I'm getting satisfaction from my work.
30. They agreed on a payment of ￡200 in full satisfaction of the debt.
More similar words: benefaction, satisfied, unsatisfied, dissatisfied, action, fraction, reaction, cessation, sensation, accusation, attraction, take action, compensation, interaction, transaction, practitioner, condensation, conversation, organisation, dispensation, improvisation, ratification, gratification, fiction, section, auction, election, eviction, function, reduction.