Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The decor has a cool sophistication.
2. The quiet decor of her home made her feel comfortable and at ease.
3. The decor is functional.
4. Visually, the decor was very striking.
5. The decor is tasteful and restrained.
6. Choosing the furniture and decor for their new home was an exciting project.
7. The choice of decor was inspired by a trip to India.
8. The decor was reminiscent of a municipal arts-and-leisure centre.
9. The decor includes many idiosyncratic little touches.
10. Choose curtains that blend in with your decor.
11. The modern decor strikes a discordant note in this 17th century building.
12. They decided not to modernise the Victorian decor.
13. Don't let the restaurant's decor put you off - the food is really good.
14. The decor is simple—black lacquer panels on white walls.
15. The decor inside the house was very artistic.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The decor is a mix of antique and modern.
17. The decor was rather fancy for my tastes.
18. The decor is a harmonious blend of traditional and modern.
19. Filtration: Undergravel Decor: The tank contains slate and bogwood with plastic plants.
20. Despite the expensive-looking Baroque decor and the pianist, this place serves cheap pizzas and the like.
21. Who designed the decor?
22. Lune Town Pleasant Cantonese restaurant with Imperial decor.
23. The hotel's decor is dark and museum-like.
24. You can do the same thing with the decor, even if it turns you off.
25. Even without the view, the decor doesn't come close.
26. Perhaps this was deliberate, in order to obscure the prices which were as spectacular as the decor.
27. I've made a few very minor adjustments to the decor, but in general it was excellent.
28. A formal aquascape can be tailored to compliment the decor of the room, following the same colour scheme and style.
29. To make a splash in this town it takes a revolutionary concept or a multimillion-dollar decor.
30. I don't want to sound like a snob, but I found the decor vulgar.
More similar words: decorum, decorate, decorated, redecorate, decorative, record, recording, prerecord, mixed economy, around the corner, economic recovery, deck, decry, decant, decay, decent, declare, decide, decade, deceit, cor, declared, decease, decline, deceive, decayed, cord, corn, core, become.