Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. But she won't let her megabucks prize change her life ... it's only worth ￡160.30p.
2. We're talking megabucks this time.
3. It's costing me megabucks to get the car fixed.
4. She's earning megabucks now.
5. They sank megabucks into their new house.
6. Who knows[Sentence dictionary], we may win megabucks.
7. They're making megabucks. That's what I should be writing about.
8. They spent megabucks on the deck of their new house.
9. We would have to spend megabucks buying lottery tickets to even have a small chance of winning.
10. However, a megabucks offer will be hard for Blackburn to turn down – especially if Blackburn is relegated.
11. Because they have megabucks stashed away. Provisions for the long haul. Live in gated compounds with mercenaries guarding them.
12. I'm not being paid megabucks.
13. Do you know what this will cost? We're talking megabucks here.
14. London, with its world financial hub, is the centre of the nanny trade in Britain, employing thousands of the surrogate mothers to care for their infants while they earn megabucks in the City.
15. Yet now, after years of practice, he is paid megabucks for his presentations.
16. His inbox is full of emails saying how easy it is to make megabucks through Internet marketing - so he decides to devote his spare time to starting a new business.
17. Juventus are also interested in Pirlo, but the Turin club could not match the package megabucks City could put together.
More similar words: megabuck, megabyte, buckskin, buckshot, drug abuse, mega, buck, bucket, buckle, buck up, megaton, buckler, bucking, buckled, roebuck, megatron, megalith, megaphone, megawatt, bushbuck, unbuckle, buckling, megaspore, quick buck, buckle down, bucketful, acromegaly, megalithic, megascopic, megalomania.