Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The originals of such paintings were done on buckskin, they say.
2. Gary is wearing a pair of jeans, a buckskin jacket decorated with porcupine quills, and his elaborate necklace.
3. A minute Rainbow in a cowgirl's hat, fringed buckskin skirt and tiny spurred western boots.
4. Under the starry night skies outside Buckskin Gulch, he shared his belief in God and the fate that brought us together.
5. Little Gopher looked at white buckskin and on it he saw colors as bright and beautiful as those made by the setting sun.
6. Made from the top-level deerskin and washed buckskin! ! !
7. Tomorrow take the white buckskin and go to the place where you watch the sun in the evening.
8. Find a buckskin as white as this[sentence dictionary], she told him.
9. The buckskin , finding no feed to her taste, took the trail stablewards, the bridle dragging.
10. The buckskin, finding NO feed to her taste, took the trail stablewards, the bridle dragging.
11. Along with Golden Bay, Golden Buckskin and Golden Dun, one of the archetypical Akhal-Teke colors.
12. Another story isa ready source of buckskin thongs for tying.
13. Buckskin breeches or shoes.
14. The eighteenth century book-collector Clayton Mordaunt Cracherode had a father who travelled round the world in buckskin breeches.
15. And as the colors in the sky began to fade, Little Gopher gazed at the white buckskin and he was happy.
16. Another story is that the fringes were there to provide a ready source of buckskin thongs for tying.
17. On their wedding day, Pecos Bill dressed in his best buckskin suit.
18. It was made from the typical native material , buckskin, right down to the moccasins.
19. During the grand entry, women danced in “jingle dresses” covered with hundreds of tiny metal cones, or in buckskin dresses edged with long fringe that swayed as they moved.
20. Tourists, the Cherokee believe, like to see a Chief dressed in buckskin and ornamented with a grand feather headdress that encircles that Chief’s face and trails down his back to the ground.
21. I was about to keep driving by when I saw a man dressed up in an old buckskin jacket and a large worn out hat.
22. Servants are very happy dead deer, he thought: clothes made of buckskin to take down, so quickly sent for a knife to remove the deer skin, but the knife was blunt, simply cutting fixed.
23. The Native Americans who attend sometimes camp out in traditional teepees and they may wear traditional leather clothing, called buckskin.
More similar words: thick skin, bucking, buckingham palace, buck, buck up, bucket, buckle, buckler, buckled, buckling, buckle down, quick buck, swashbuckler, kick the bucket, pass the buck to, swashbuckling, rucksack, huckster, a drop in the bucket, ask in, skin, skint, skinny, masking, tasking, skincare, skin care, pigskin, skin cell, skinner.