Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Merck and Sears Roebuck led the slide, falling the equivalent of 40 Dow points after their latest earnings reports.
2. Sears Roebuck bucked the largely bleak holiday sales trend, reporting significant increases in apparel sales.
3. In just the few seconds that it took Roebuck to de-rail Shelford, a whole new Marty Roebuck fan club was born.
4. Roebuck acquiring a two-thirds interest in Watt's patent for his financial help.
5. As a physiotherapist, Roebuck knew how painful, demanding and difficult the recovery period and rehabilitating process would be.
6. Devon won by 73 runs, and Roebuck contributed a mere 6 towards that margin of victory before being run out.
7. Roebuck was visiting his family at Bathurst, about five hours drive west of Sydney, when he received the SOS call.
8. While Roebuck may wish to play down his football courage, the proof is there for all to witness.
9. Roebuck added the conversion, and the Aussies were coasting 19-0 at the interval.
10. Fullback Marty Roebuck could also miss out as an ankle operation is likely to sideline him for six to seven weeks.
11. Roebuck was very interested in Watt's invention and suggested that he take out a patent for it.
12. She died at Roebuck House, her Dublin home, 27 April 1953, surrounded by her family.
13. Two more Roebuck penalties gave the Aussies a 9-7 lead which they held until Stephens' two drop goals.
14. Devon lost the services of Peter Roebuck just as he was becoming a key member of their side.
15. Sears Roebuck and Montgomery Ward catalogs were read more than any book other than the bible.
16. In the final battle for Okinawa, save Roebuck.
17. On Roebuck Bay I come across a statue of a pregnant Aborigine woman, her armsdesperately rising out of a wave with a pearl shell in her hand.
18. A tiger can rip a roebuck to pieces in a matter of minutes.
19. A tiger can pull a roebuck to pieces in a matter of minutes.
20. You need not apologize, roebuck.
21. The early leaders in the Western Division won their first three matches, and not all Devon's success belonged to Roebuck.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The whole business had been ordered from the Sears, Roebuck catalog and erected according to mail-order instructions.
23. Shelford was at full throttle and all that stood in his way to a four pointer was the frail-looking frame of Roebuck.
24. Once news from MIA's man in the field reached them that the weapons exchange would indeed take place, Admiral Roebuck ordered H. M. S. Chestier to patrol the Gulf of Oman.
25. I've been told that the window came as a kit out of a Sears Roebuck catalogue.
26. Let us analyze the process of making a sale in company like Sears Roebuck.
More similar words: kick the bucket, pass the buck to, a drop in the bucket, buck, buck up, buckle, bucket, bucking, buckled, buckler, buckling, buckshot, bushbuck, unbuckle, buckskin, quick buck, bucketful, buckle down, swashbuckler, swashbuckling, buckingham palace, amoeba, amoebic, amoeboid, woebegone, roe, throes, roe deer, roentgen, buccal.