1. He unbuckled his leather belt.
2. Standing up, he unbuckled his belt, and spread it laden across his waist.
3. She took his belt, unbuckled it, undid the top stud and his zip, and pulled the dark trousers down.
4. That day the dashing young man unbuckled his sword and never wore one again.
5. Unbuckling the fastenings, he removes the wraps and uncovered a wickerwork cage.
6. His unbuckled trousers slid and tripped him headlong into the corridor outside.
7. Finally, he decides to unbuckle his belt, loosen his pants, sit back and relax.
8. He unbuckled his sword belt, then unlaced his jerkin and began to slip it over his head.
9. The gunman managed to unbuckle his safety belt and struggled to push open the passenger door.
10. The older men put up their swords and unbuckled their belts, preparing for action.
11. She then unbuckled her right, and stood up, dropping the scalpel into a pocket, just in case.
12. So he unbuckled his belt and squatted again, exploding farts and twisted guts.
13. He unbuckled his seat belt.
14. After a moment he unbuckled his safety belt and got up.
15. Delaney unbuckled his webbing and stood up, picking his way forward past the life rafts racked ready for the drop.
16. Her hands slid under his shirt, unbuckling, unzipping, thrusting on downwards.
17. Unbuckle your seat belt before opening the door, because you may need to stand up and move to get rid of it once it's in your hands.
18. You then hear me unbuckle my belt and slip it out of the loops on the waistband of my suit trousers.
19. Okay , I need you to unbuckle yourself and try to find a neighbor.
20. I need you to unbuckle your seat belt and grab the branch next to you.
21. Don't unbuckle your seat belt when I drive.
22. Always unbuckle the safety belts and return them to their nomal stowed position before folding a rear seat.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Unbuckle your pack's waistbelt before starting.
24. The first thing to do after impact is unbuckle your seatbelt.
25. Don't unbuckle your seat belt while we're driving.
26. I felt somebody else reach around and unbuckle my belt, then rip my pants and underwear down.
27. "Once they're in space, they'll unbuckle their seats . . . they can look back at the earth and they can float around and they can become astronauts," said Sir Richard.
28. Edward watched as I kicked off my shoes and socks, unbuckled my jeans and let them fall.
29. Then, hurrying lest her nerves fail her too, she unbuckled her seat-belt and climbed out.
30. Then I will have you stand up with your hands on your head, I will unbuckle your belt, unbutton your trousers, take down the zip and let them fall to your ankles.
More similar words: buckle, buckled, buckler, buckle down, swashbuckler, buckling, suckle, truckle, knuckle, chuckle, swashbuckling, luckless, knuckles, honeysuckle, knuckle down, knucklehead, knuckle under, sunburn, unbutton, sunburnt, unburden, sunburned, buck, buck up, bucket, bucking, buckshot, bushbuck, buckskin, quick buck.