(1) No matter you are a lion or a bushbuck, you have to rushoff your feet for living.
(2) No matter you are a lion or a bushbuck, you have to rush yourself off your feet for living.
(3) It suddenly became an unusual and amusing thing to see a bushbuck so close to the house.
(4) I became acquainted with other animals: troops of vervet and redtail monkeys; the beautiful red colobus monkey; the shy bushbuck; the fat ginger bush pig.
(5) Though this had been suspected, nobody dreamed that a chimpanzee would attack an animal as large as a young bushbuck, until I saw an ape with his kill.
More similar words: swashbuckler, swashbuckling, buck, buckle, buck up, bucket, bucking, buckled, buckler, buckling, buckskin, quick buck, buckle down, bush, busher, pass the buck to, kick the bucket, bushy, bushed, bushel, ambush, a drop in the bucket, babushka, buckingham palace, beat about the bush, beat around the bush, hush-hush, fishbowl, trash bin, cash bond.