(1) Now he can begin to earn the sort of mega-bucks he has always dreamed about.
(2) But she won't let her megabucks prize change her life ... it's only worth ￡160.30p.
(3) We're talking megabucks this time.
(4) It's costing me megabucks to get the car fixed.
(5) She's earning megabucks now.
(6) I earn the first megabuck of life when 30 years old, common ground says even if realized American dream.
(7) Do you know what this will cost? We're talking megabucks here.
(8) "There is no other capital in peacetime Europe that is being subjected to such devastation for the sake of earning a fast megabuck, " the study said.
More similar words: megabyte, drug abuse, mega, buck, buck up, buckle, bucket, megaton, bucking, buckler, roebuck, buckled, megalith, megaphone, megatron, megawatt, buckskin, buckshot, bushbuck, unbuckle, buckling, megaspore, bucketful, buckle down, quick buck, megalithic, megascopic, acromegaly, megalomania, megalopolis.