Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The two ends buckle at the back.
2. My belt is loose; I didn't buckle it up tightly enough.
3. He wore a belt with a large brass buckle.
4. The steel pillars began to buckle.
5. The net closely but buckle not forever.
6. These shoes buckle at the side.
7. He tried to buckle down to some work/study.
8. The stubborn student finally began to buckle under.
9. The door was beginning to buckle from the intense heat.
10. The boot wouldn't buckle.
11. John felt his knees start to buckle.
12. He'll have to buckle down soon if he wants to pass these exams.
13. The steel frames began to buckle under the strain.
14. I felt faint and my knees began to buckle.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Her whole body began to buckle, unbalancing the ladder.
16. You'd better buckle down to some revision now.
17. I'd better buckle down to those reports.
18. Buckle your seat belt.
19. This silver belt buckle is the only relic of the imprisoned soldiers that survives.
20. To his credit, he refused to buckle.
21. Please buckle up now;we're about to land.
22. You must just buckle down to the new job.
23. Just buckle down and practice.
24. He's beginning to buckle under the pressure of work.
25. Also(sentencedict.com), if the material is soft it may buckle easily at the inner side of the bend and vitiate the result.
26. With your examination only a few days ahead,it is time you began to buckle to.
27. The intense heat from the fire had caused the factory roof to buckle.
28. His words hit her like a battering-ram, making her knees buckle beneath her.
29. The heavy chains lifted, straightened and drew taut, and the stout steel frames of the gates began to buckle outwards.
30. Large generators can overcharge batteries, ultimately destroying them as the electrolyte boils away and the plates heat up and buckle.
More similar words: buckler, buckling, suckle, chuckle, knuckle, knuckles, knuckle down, knuckle under, buck, buck up, bucket, buckskin, quick buck, pickle, sickle, cackle, hackle, tackle, fickle, heckle, tickle, kick the bucket, freckle, hackles, shackle, trickle, prickle, crackle, pickled, reckless.