Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Hence Buckshot LeFonque, a group devoted to the idea of making pigeonholes a thing of the past.
(2) Of the ten animals successfully darted, nine had buckshot or bullet wounds.
(3) The Shot Pistol has two barrels and fires buckshot rounds creating a wider firing cone and high damage up close.
(4) Fires a wide spray of buckshot capable of great damage at close range with decreasing effectiveness based on distance from target.
(5) The pistol she kept under her seat, on the other hand, was loaded with buckshot. Sentencedict.com
(6) His chest and cheek the most repulsive sight, a negative constellation of buckshot bruises.
(7) The local people naturally defend their crops, usually with totally inadequate weapons such as ancient shotguns loaded with buckshot.
(8) The cell contains two types of silicon spheres about as big as buckshot.
(9) One spaniel charged a porcupine five times — with a cost to remove the quills at $250 per poke. Another dog had buckshot removed from its hindquarters.
(10) She adds, "An admiral I know is fond of saying, 'When it comes to energy, there is no silver bullet — there is only silver buckshot.'
(11) And so on a micro level, people are trying — in silver buckshot ways — to adjust their habits to the higher price of gas.
More similar words: buckskin, rickshaw, black sheep, a black sheep, buck, hotshot, bucket, buckle, buck up, bucking, buckler, buckled, talk show, bushbuck, buckling, workshop, talk shop, buckle down, quick buck, swashbuckler, huckster, rucksack, pass the buck to, swashbuckling, kick the bucket, a drop in the bucket, buckingham palace, shot, upshot, eyeshot.