Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She dipped up a bucketful of water from that well.
2. Anders caught a bucketful of salmon, and I caught a chill in the salt spray.
3. He had brought pleasure by the bucketful to millions of people.
4. Robinson might have marked his debut with a bucketful,(Sentencedict) but instead had to watch just about everybody else score.
5. This commotion resembles a wooden bucketful of potatoes sloshing around while being washed by the agitator.
6. Dip up a bucketful of water from the well.
7. Dash a bucketful of water over the muddy floor.
8. I threw a bucketful of cold water over him to sober him up.
9. Dash a bucketful of water over this muddy floor.
10. They used to drink tea by the bucket / bucketful .
11. Over the years they have sold records by the bucketful.
12. If you do that, 92p should give you not a punnet but a bucketful.
13. Watch those in their full two-hour glory and you get a bucketful of pernicious politics and bad acting.
More similar words: pocketful, bucket, kick the bucket, a drop in the bucket, forgetful, fretful, fretfully, regretful, money market fund, regretfully, forgetfulness, buck, buck up, buckle, buckled, buckler, bucking, unbuckle, buckshot, buckskin, buckling, bushbuck, buckle down, quick buck, market forces, swashbuckler, swashbuckling, pass the buck to, buckingham palace, artful.