Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was buckling under the weight of his responsibilities.
2. Lou was buckling on his revolver.
3. She's really buckling down to her new job.
4. Buckling under the pressure, I broke off the engagement and did not return to the United States that fall.
5. Painting on unstretched paper causes uneven buckling when water is applied, resulting in distorted images or uncontrollable brushwork and washes.
6. Perhaps his memory, like Henry's, was buckling under the strain of being forty.
7. The Eisenhower-era interstate highway system is crumbling and buckling and full of noisy, angry trucks.
8. The bathroom door opened and Renie hurried out, buckling his belt.
9. Scleral buckling agents Hydrogels have considerable potential in various ophthalmic applications.
10. Scotch especially had trouble buckling down on that one.
11. Miguel said, his knees buckling.
12. Under the global buckling constraint condition, the configuration of grid-stiffened composite panels was optimally designed by means of genetic algorithm.
13. In Chapter III, nonlinear dynamic buckling of symmetrically laminated truncated composite shallow spherical shells under uniform triangular pulse is investigated.
14. Buckling of thin to butt weld was investigated using inherent strain method as an equivalent load.
15. When it bucks, the buckling of model is different from other shells because it is constrained by the cavum.
16. The stability of arch dam against elastic buckling has always been ignored.
17. The periodic buckling leaves the fibre in a waved conformation.
18. A door slammed in the house and a man came out buckling his belt.
19. All the time Midnight was silently pulling on his white stockings and buckling his shoes.
20. Protest as a groan of anguish, as the sound of something buckling under pressure, rather than protest as a policy document.
21. I heard the hiss of arrows and the crashing of some makeshift battering ram buckling the beams of the iron-studded gates.
22. They squeezed across the narrow bridge ten abreast - one hideous, brown, pestilential beast with a hundred buckling legs.
23. It smashed against the rusted freight car behind her, shattering the glass exterior and buckling the sensitive anode.
24. Until now, this hasn't been the season of the cavalier, swash - buckling goal - fest.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Standard are fusion splicing of optical fibers does not include buckling, angular, or lateral offsets.
26. This scheme reflects not only the shift of the neutral axis, but also the shear buckling of the cross section, and thus it is free of the restriction of plane assumption in existing models.
27. The finite element numerical method was used to study the dynamic buckling of cylindrical shells under elastic compression wave.
28. Struts of monosymmetric section built with angles and cut-Ts need to be checked on flexural-torsional buckling.
29. We adopt five nodes difference method to solve thermal stress problem and thermal buckling problem, because this method is more precise.
30. The program has the facility to treat laps that may happen due to buckling of the workpiece surface and causing surface-to-surface contact.