Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The space inside looked as much like a junkyard as the space outside.
2. Like the rust on a junkyard car, that boundary layer could get only so thick.
3. A dog is on patrol at the junkyard.
4. Junkyard dogs live in places where people throw away things they do not want.
5. Their appearance looks like junkyard throw - up . They are dumb as a rock.
6. The whole place looked like a junkyard, and nothing could be accomplished there.
7. A junk yard junkyard is not a fun place a dog.
8. He rescued an old car from a junkyard and made it run.
9. We junked our old car at the junkyard.
10. Perfect. You and sheldon go to the junkyard and pick up 6 square meters of scrap aluminum?Raj and iw ill get the oxyacetylene torch .
11. All around its abandoned buildings some one had left a junkyard of old wood and iron scrap.
12. The Internet may be a paradise for well-informed news junkies, but it is a confusing news junkyard for the rest of us.
13. People who kinder , uncaring unkind or uncaring can be described as meaner than a junkyard dog.
14. A 3-D stereogram is given showing the primary topography in AUTOCAD, utilizing the vectorized primary relief map of the slope of a mining junkyard in a certain iron ore stope.
15. Xiong, a junk collector, killed 6 employees of his junkyard along with a 42-year-old woman and the woman's 2-year-old grandson on January 4. He was arrested a week later.
16. Numerical simulation and traditional analysis of slope stability are combined to get the slope stability factor the and forecast of developing trend of actuality junkyard slope is offered.
17. People who are unkind uncaring can be described as miner as meaner than a junkyard dog.
18. The photographer says: "The photo was taken in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal and is of two children who lived nearby to the junkyard with their grandmother.
18. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
19. Police in Hubei are offering RMB5000 for a tip-off on junkyard owner Xiong Zhenlin, the suspected killer of 8 people in Suizhou Monday.
20. This debris became the center - point of the floating Ugor junkyard in the Paradise system.
21. People who are unkind or uncaring can be described as meaner than junk yard junkyard dog.
22. She is dirty because she has to pick up cans in the junkyard.
23. It is ultimately washed ashore in the spleen, the junkyard of the circulatory system.
24. People who are unkind or uncaring can be described as meaner than a junkyard dog.
25. The junked cars were compacted into rectangles at the junkyard.
More similar words: junky, backyard, dockyard, funky, chunky, spunky, clunky, junk, junket, junkie, junk bond, junk food, junk mail, junk dealer, yard, halyard, courtyard, yard sale, vineyard, yardstick, graveyard, churchyard, schoolyard, lumberyard, graveyard shift, drunkard, wonky, dinky, manky, lanky.