Random good picture Not show
(1) The sound effects had been prerecorded and were added to the dialogue.
(2) The singer was miming to a pre-recorded tape.
(3) The singer lip - synced a prerecorded song in the evening party.
(4) Pre-recorded TV programmes have so much less immediacy and warmth than live theatre. Sentencedict.com
(5) Is this a live broadcast, or was it prerecorded?
(6) Singers on television often mime to pre-recorded tapes.
(7) They sell both blank and pre-recorded videos.
(8) The pre-recorded drum roll sounds and the sequined curtain flies up.
(9) Where there is adequate equipment, consideration should be given to the use of pre-recorded hymn accompaniments and voluntaries.
(10) The interview was pre-recorded.
(11) In ships at sea chaplains or commanding officers have pre-recorded tapes containing organ accompaniments and a compilation of hymns.
(12) My solution to this problem is to prerecord all my demos.
More similar words: record, recording, precocious, economic recovery, loiterer, cord, cordon, accord, cordial, discord, decorum, recoup, decorate, recover, recourse, recount, according, accordion, correct, decorated, recovery, recommend, spinal cord, discordant, accordance, accord with, erect, redecorate, decorative, recognize.