Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She was mincing about in her high-heeled shoes.
2. She found herself irritated by the interviewer's mincing way of asking questions.
3. He has a mincing walk, fast with short steps.
4. She has a mincing gait.
5. She took short mincing steps.
6. The butcher starts mincing children to keep up with the demand.
7. Problems arise particularly in hamburgers, for the mincing process carries bacteria from the surface deep inside the product.
8. No point in mincing words or hiding behind euphemisms.
9. Practice: Husk papaya first go seed, abluent hind mincing , pound takes juice to reserve.
10. No point is in mincing words or hiding behind euphemisms.
11. Then we grind all the meat in the mincing machine.
12. There is no use in mincing matters.
13. She came to the park with mincing, and light footsteps.
14. This knife is good for mincing vegetables.
15. Cucumber juice : cucumber mincing , squeeze juice giving an oar, apply is in facial ministry, with adsorption of gauze in a way, prevent to drip drip, the scour off after 10 minutes.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Then we remove the blade from the mincing machine and install an extrusion attachment.
17. We should make it quite clear . No mincing of words.
18. Suddenly the door opened and, with a mincing step , M. le Censeur came prancing in.
19. Behavior characteristic is self-dramatizing , mincing.
20. You see, the fellow didn't walk, he had this strange mincing walk, hips slightly swaying.
21. Throwing diplomacy to the winds, I asked Nina to translate exactly what I was saying, without mincing words.
22. Many in the military, more bluntly, have a stereotype of gays as mincing, epicene "others" —a cartoon image which, the Pentagon survey shows, overwhelmingly evaporates on personal acquaintance.
23. I think I ought to tell you what this is all about without mincing words.
24. He pointed out the shortcomings in our work time and again without mincing words.
25. The maidenly bosom bared to this, the pretty almost-child's head thus distracted, the delicate foot mincing in this slough of blood and dirt, were types of the disjointed time.
26. The practice, now illegal, required breaking the arch of the foot, then constricting it, which resulted in a stylized, mincing qait in the name of beauty.
More similar words: convincing, advancing, refinancing, deficit financing, incinerator, icing, bracing, sourcing, menacing, piercing, enticing, producing, outsourcing, reinforcing, introducing, fascinating, self-effacing, scintillating, coming, fuming, mining, timing, mingle, booming, teeming, oncoming, beaming, coming in, rhyming, blooming.