Random good picture Not show
1. The poet's voiceneed not merely be the record of man , it can be one of the props , the pillars to help him endure andprevail.
2. She holds the world record in/for the 100 metres.
3. The long-playing record was made defunct by the arrival of the CD.
4. The photographs she takes are a visual record of her travels.
5. The doctor keeps a record of all the serious illnesses in the village.
6. It was a record attendance for a midweek game.
7. No formal record of the marriage now survives.
8. The field includes three world record holders.
9. On sale at record stores now.
10. He didn't flunk out, but his record isn't so hot.
11. Her brother runs a record shop in Chester.
12. She mouthed the words as the record played.
13. The record has been in the Top Ten for three weeks.
14. His record as a show - jumper is unequalled.
15. He made some very disputable claims about his record.
16. There are several gaps in the record.
17. I record all my thoughts in a notebook.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Keep a record of everything you spend.
19. The recording deal is not necessarily exclusive. The band can record material for other companies as well.
20. They have bettered last month's production record.
21. I certainly don't have anything to prove-my record speaks for itself.
22. We managed to record the whole of the concert from a live studio broadcast.
23. All bands slag off their record companies. It's just the way it is.
24. Miss dashed off into a fine record with the youth about love and hurt.
25. The original intention was to record about 80 speakers, divided equally between males and females.
26. A cassette tape recorder can easily record sound on and play sound back from tape.
27. If possible, select pairs of fish that already have a track record for breeding.
28. His time for the 100 metres surpassed the previous world record by one hundredth of a second.
29. This week's issue includes a round-up of the latest record releases.
30. The two candidates went on television to put their ideas on record.
More similar words: recording, economic recovery, cord, decorum, according, recover, decorate, accord with, correctly, recovery, recommend, according to, recognition, recommendation, around the corner, in accordance with, cor, word, core, order, scorn, score, border, in order, reck, rancor, afford to, in a word, can afford, recall.