Random good picture Not show
(1) As a controversial public figure he has breasted much hostile criticism.
(2) The ship breasted the turbulent seas.
(3) As they breasted the ridge, they saw the valley and lake before them.
(4) He breasted the tape.
(5) She was cross legged, bare breasted, her hair around her head like a nimbus.
(6) Big - breasted, narrow - waisted and long - legged, she has helped sex intrude into childhood.
(7) The iron - breasted company straightened their lines.
(8) You marked the coat as single - breasted, with a four - inch stand collar?
(9) I think I'll choose this single - breasted one.
(10) The coach breasted a slight incline.
(11) His car breasted the hill at 50 mph.
(12) He breasted / broke the tape ( ie finished the race ) half a second ahead of his rival.
(13) The runner breasted the tape, ie to win a race.
(14) Is the suit to be single or double breasted?
(15) He breasted every trouble as it came.
(16) He has a high quality double - breasted, notch collar tux.
(17) A single breasted navy blue blazer bearing two silver buttons.
(18) They breasted the mountain.
(19) The runner breasted the tape.
(20) He drove out of Brighton cheerfully enough, munching his sandwich(sentencedict.com/breasted.html), climbing the London road until he had breasted the Downs.
(21) He had on a leather trilby and a single breasted leather coat with a tie belt.
(22) We're seeing more waistcoats and the return of the double - breasted suit.
(23) The dark Blue Ridge Mountains in which I dwell, great - hipped, big - breasted, slumber on the western sky.
(24) And painters alluded to her eroticism in their bare breasted portrayals of the dying queen.
(25) The robin where he hops , bright-eyed, brown - breasted.
(26) He caught the military vibe with his khaki coats, perhaps with a flash of scarlet and always double breasted with rows of small brass buttons.
(27) Then she pulled ahead. At the finishing line Wilma breasted the tape.
(28) This forechest and its placement is ideal. Even though she is full and defined here, she shows no evidence of being "pigeon breasted", where the forechest is up pushing into the lower throat area.
More similar words: double-breasted, breast, abreast, breastbone, breastwork, redbreast, breast-feed, breastfeed, breastplate, keep abreast, breast cancer, breaststroke, breast pocket, breast feeding, chicken breast, keep abreast of, make a clean breast, make a clean breast of, far east, breakfast, easter, near east, break bread with, eastern, easterly, wasted, easterner, easter egg, dog's breakfast, pasted.