Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. To put the tissue behind the breastbone, where it grows naturally, would have meant breaking bone.
2. The doctor found that her breastbone was loose.
3. In the shadow of his breastbone.
4. The breastbone bold, without being unduly prominent.
5. Kailashi was thin and hollow-eyed, her breastbone tattooed with om symbols and her matted hair covered by a purple shawl.
6. It has somewhat toughened and dark flesh, coarse skin, and a somewhat hardened breastbone cartilage. 6.
7. His rib cage was missing on one side where a large piece of shell casing stuck out from under his breastbone.
8. Terror suddenly hit her like an iron arrow in the breastbone and her throat seized up and she choked.
9. Open the back, and with the heel of your hand, press the center of the breastbone firmly to flatten it.
10. The ache in her head got worse and she began to imagine a pain under her breastbone.
11. It has tender flesh; smooth-textured, soft, and pliable skin; and a somewhat flexible breastbone cartilage. 3.
12. It has tender meat; soft, pliable, smooth-textured skin; and flexible breastbone cartilage. 3.
13. Without early treatment, effects may include bowlegs, knock-knees,(Sentencedict.com) and beadiness where the ribs meet the breastbone.
14. Methods35 cases cured with transection and intra fixation of breastbone and costa to treat pectus excavatum were analyzed.
15. Body -- The chest is deep and long with the breastbone sharply angled and prominent.
16. Objective: To investigate the method of the primary culture chondrocyte from newborn mouse breastbone , and discuss the feasibility of this method and it's application value.
17. Chondroitin sulfate ( CS ) was extracted from yak breastbone by using sparse alkali - enzymatic decompounding method.
18. The center front of your bra should lie flat against breastbone.
19. Thymus: Pyramid - shaped lymphoid organ ( see lymphoid tissue ) Between the Breastbone and the heart.
20. Without early treatment, effects may include Bowlegs, knock - knees, and Beadiness where the ribs meet the Breastbone.
More similar words: eastbound, breast, abreast, keep abreast, breastplate, breaststroke, keep abreast of, make a clean breast, last but not least, treasury bond, breakfast, postbox, dust bowl, firstborn, bed-and-breakfast, bed and breakfast, power breakfast, continental breakfast, covalent bond, government bonds, roast beef, bread, break, bream, breathe, breather, breach, breath, east, break-up.