Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Not all women have the choice whether or not to breast-feed their babies.
(2) Breastfeeding offers a clear advantage to your baby.
(3) For all babies, breastfeeding is far superior to bottlefeeding.
(4) Who is spearheading the government's breastfeeding policy?
(5) You take certain types of anti-depressants, are pregnant, breastfeeding or you abuse alcohol.
(6) Sixty-five percent of women start off breastfeeding - but that figure plummets to 40 percent in the six weeks after delivery.
(7) Only women who are not breastfeeding and not taking the contraceptive pill are eligible.
(8) Breastfeeding can delay the onset of menstruation for three years.
(9) When my daughter seemed to lose interest in breastfeeding and demanded more solid food, I spent several days feeling depressed.
(10) Thus breastfeeding provides some contraceptive protection.
(11) Breastfeeding does not always prevent pregnancy.
(12) Breastfeeding does perky things to some women's statistics, but it left mine looking like two well-past-their-sell-by-date helium balloons.
(13) It also lets the baby breastfeed at anytime any time.
(14) If you are not planning on breastfeed(http://sentencedict.com), you have to decide on a formula.
(15) Breastfeed your baby on demand with no regular fixed feeding time.
(16) I plan to breastfeed the baby and would like to begin nursing very shortly after birth.
(17) We know breastfeeding is good for women and children, but we also don't want to marginalise women who can't breastfeed for whatever reason.
(18) It also lets the baby breastfeed at any time.
(19) Celebrities such as Amanda De Cadenet, whose baby has graced two covers this year, even go as far as to be pictured breastfeeding.
(20) Advice on childcare for baby adopters may involve discussion on breastfeeding.
(21) Kara sat down at the kitchen table and started breastfeeding Proteus, currently encased in a grubby babygro.
(22) Chloe explains it takes a few days to learn how to breastfeed.
(23) The Health expert, Chloe Fisher, says it is a baby's right to be given the right to breastfeeding.
(24) However, when a pregnancy occurs before normal termination of breastfeeding, the older sibling also suffers a disadvantage.
(25) I don't think Conrad was latching on properly, but I must admit breastfeeding did confuse me.
(26) This was one reason why I became a postnatal supporter for a year and why I trained as a breastfeeding counsellor.
(27) La Leche League is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed .
(28) This happens either after weaning, or right after pregnancy if you don't breastfeed at all menopause.
(29) But there are also many women who feel pressurised into continuing to breastfeed when they just want their bodies back after pregnancy and childbirth.
(30) The bony countrywoman living in northern India said during an interview with British media that she plans to breastfeed her baby daughter for at least 3 years.
More similar words: breast-feed, breast feeding, breast, abreast, breastwork, breastbone, breast cancer, breastplate, keep abreast, breaststroke, breast pocket, keep abreast of, chicken breast, make a clean breast, make a clean breast of, breakfast, dog's breakfast, power breakfast, bed-and-breakfast, bed and breakfast, put out feelers, have two left feet, continental breakfast, tortfeasor, feed, feed up, feeder, feed to, feed on, NEWS FEED.