Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Costumers are fixing her hair, adjusting her breastplate and lacing up the back of her leather minidress.
(2) A breastplate of darkness hid all the windows except one.
(3) He tugged off the leather breastplate, then the tunic, and brushed at the blood.
(4) His breastplate was the aegis, awful to behold; his bird was the eagle, his tree the oak.
(5) With a silver breastplate stuck full of arrows and the roars of the bloodthirsty pagans turned to weeping and conversion.
(6) For battle they wore a cuirass ( breastplate ) , helmet, and greaves.
(7) Though often represented as fully armed, helmet and breastplate and all that(sentencedict.com/breastplate.html), she favoured patriotic defense.
(8) And they made on the breastplate twisted chains, a cordage work of pure gold.
(9) Be a breastplate to me , and give me your help.
(10) The breastplate that the data that augur place uses basically is chelonian the bladebone with the ox.
(11) And they made the breastplate chains at the ends, of wreathen work of pure gold.
(12) Get out the breastplate and body - cover , and come together to the fight.
(13) You have given me the breastplate of your salvation, and your mercy has made me great.
(14) For our breastplate is the Lord ; and our king is the Holy One of Israel's.
(15) Body armor, especially a breastplate.
(16) This is comparable to wearing a mail shirt or breastplate, conferring a D6 saving throw of 6.
(17) Carlo was large as a steroid junkie yet not puffy-firmly outlined, with a chest like an armor breastplate.
(18) He's looking resplendent, you didn't know that he has a breastplate of medals, did you?
(19) Stand therefore having girded your loins with truth and having put on the breastplate of righteousness.
(20) Most gem scholars trace the tradition to the Old Testament story of Aaron, whose breastplate was decorated with twelve precious stones, one for each of the twelve tribes of Israel.
(21) God, who is the saviour of the upright in heart, is my breastplate.
(22) For the portrait, an assistant from the Met had brought along Mr. Domingo's Act III costume from Verdi's "Simon Boccanegra" – tights, brocaded robe, shin guards, breastplate, gauntlets , cape.
(23) Onyx stones , and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
(24) Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness.
(25) Little Pearl- who was as greatly pleased with the gleaming armour as she had been with the glittering frontispiece of the house- spent some time looking into the polished mirror of the breastplate.
(26) Some Death Skulls warriors wear dozens of enemy ribs laced together a kind of breastplate.
More similar words: hot plate, footplate, breast, abreast, keep abreast, breaststroke, keep abreast of, in the first place, make a clean breast, great plains, breakfast, plate, plated, power breakfast, bed and breakfast, bed-and-breakfast, palatoplasty, plateau, platelet, material requirement planning, template, wall plate, ill at ease, home plate, baseplate, sleep late, plate glass, contemplate, number plate, boilerplate.