Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Although he was rather rumpled, he wore his double-breasted dinner jacket with easy elegance.
2. A short, somewhat corpulent man, he wore dark, double-breasted suits of discreet quality.
3. Evening jackets should be double-breasted or single-breasted, with the appropriate conventional revers or lapels.
4. Armani gray covers his body head-to-toe, double-breasted style.
5. Carlo is wearing a large, double-breasted linen jacket and non-matching royal blue linen trousers over a slate-grey T-shirt and stone shirt.
6. Bobby would still whistle in his brown double-breasted suit.
7. All black suede shoes and double-breasted pinstripe, he seemed central casting's idea of the ideal Establishment man.
8. He wore a dark-blue velvet double-breasted jacket with large pearl buttons.
9. A toothless old man from Baku, his double-breasted jacket beribboned with the medals of two world wars, looked dazed.
10. On Wall Street double-breasted suits and peaked lapels were considered a bit sharp, a bit too Garment District.
11. A double-breasted jacket needs no waistcoat, but one is quite acceptable with single-breasted.
12. The history of the double-breasted suit is not as clear.
13. A short double-breasted jacket introduced Mr. Nicoll's vision of modern tailoring, for which he is known at his London label.
14. You can wear a double-breasted vest under a single-breasted suit under a double-breasted coat, if you like.
15. A sharp blade would slide through the double-breasted coat of superfine wool as easily as it would through butter, and as for a bullet ...
16. Few people wear double-breasted suits nowadays.
17. The thick, black wool of the double-breasted chesterfield was soft and unworn, as though it had been preserved in mothballs for years in dead old Uncle Henry's steamer trunk.
18. Double-breasted suits went out years ago.
19. A medium-length, double-breasted suit disguises big breasts and hips.
20. Rather than base my lifestyle on magazine alerts and warnings, I choose to continue with my double-breasted blazer criterion.
21. All capitalists are not like the stereotypical tycoons: heartless moguls with cigars, double-breasted suits, and limos.
22. William saw that he was well dressed with a dark, double-breasted suit and polished shoes.
23. He was a man of high good humor, well-pressed double-breasted suits, manicured nails, and glossily polished shoes.
24. I can tell about my propensity toward middle age spread simply by trying to fit into my double-breasted blazer.
25. A winter travel featured by a wardrobe consisting of double-breasted jacket made of warm fabric or wool combined to gloves, scarves and hats in a wide variety of colours.
26. Following are tips to keep in mind when you're figuring out how to wear a double-breasted suit and bring back a classic look that should never have disappeared to begin with.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. On the other hand, if you're told dress is casual, you'll stick out if you show up wearing a double-breasted suit.
28. Hopkins looked thinner than before a bent figure with a gray double-breasted suit flapping loosely on him.
29. This may be partly because so few men actually know how to wear the double-breasted suit.
30. If you want suiting that makes you to stand out and look like a gentleman, you'll find a double-breasted suit to be the best choice.
More similar words: double bed, double bond, double back, double bass, double bind, double blind, double boiler, double-barreled, double-barrelled, doublet, double, doubles, doubled, double up, redouble, double-talk, double time, redoubled, double talk, double row, double take, double-park, double room, double dutch, double chin, doublethink, at the double, double star, double play, double over.