Random good picture Not show
1. It's important to keep abreast of the latest developments in computers.
2. The boat came abreast of us and signalled us to stop.
3. We must renovate our social life to keep abreast of the times.
4. His car was abreast of the leading car.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Brooks was abreast with the leading runner for a few minutes but then fell behind.
6. We were running/cycling two abreast.
7. Young people always keep abreast of the times.
8. Brooks was abreast of the leading runner for a few minutes but then fell behind.
9. Read the papers if you want to keep abreast of time.
10. Even this arrangement did not keep wages abreast of the rising living cost.
11. China has to develop her economy to remain abreast of other countries.
12. The motorcyclist came abreast of her car and shouted abuse at her.
13. As the car drew abreast of him, Jack suddenly recognised the driver.
14. It is almost impossible to keep abreast of all the latest developments in computing.
15. Five cars stood abreast.
16. We must be abreast of what is going on.
17. She kept abreast with the flood of communications that had poured in.
18. I have to walk more quickly to keep abreast of him.
19. The planes were flying four abreast.
20. As he drew abreast of the man he pretended to stumble.
21. This building is abreast of the tip of the island.
22. Scientists have to work hard to get abreast of the latest discoveries and developments in their field.
23. He will be keeping abreast of the news.
24. A police car drew abreast of us and signalled us to stop.
25. This building is abreast with the tip of the island.
26. The path was so narrow that it hardly admitted of two persons walking abreast.
27. The steep pavement was too narrow for them to walk abreast.
28. My main reason for subscribing to New Scientist is to keep abreast of advances in science.
29. As they reached the start-finish line Prost jinked right and drew abreast.
30. The harbour was crowded, with boats berthed two and three abreast.
More similar words: breast, breakfast, macabre, break, bread, east, breath, least, beast, outbreak, breadth, break up, break in, break off, break out, breakdown, break down, break away, northeast, at least, southeast, eastern, breathing, break into, reason, whereas, out of breath, increase, treason, in the least.